Morning sickness at almost 30 weeks!!

clever_blond

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this?

I had terrible morning sickness from the weekend before my BFP until about 15 weeks when it went away and I had one day of it at 21 weeks. I thought it had gone for good!! How wrong I was!

Now I have had it twice this week and I am not a sicky person (never threw up before I was pg) and I feel nauseous, exactly how I felt in the first tri.

Does anyone know if this is normal?

Thanks

It's normal! It can happen at any point during your pregnancy!

Hang in there mama!

Totally normal! I started having it again at 28 weeks. Now it comes and goes and my OB put me back on some meds for it so I can go to my mothers wedding out of town this weekend. When I take a long car ride or am in the heat it seems much worse :(. Hope it gets better for you soon!

Its the same for me.... i suffer with a phobia of vomit so having pannic attacks to i want this to be over xx

same here hon...Im soo nauseas these days!

Thanks guys! I am so glad that I am not alone. Hope we all feel better soon!

Think I've had a few days off the nausea from the beginning but at least before I wasn't chucking my guts where as now....... :(

ive been sick the whole way through my pregnancy and still on meds for it so you arent alone! hang in there xx

As the other ladies have said, it is totally normal, I have been on meds all the way through my pregnancy and the vomiting comes and goes as does the nausea. You will probably find it will go and come back a bit before LO arrives, just another pregnancy symptom that we have to put up with.

ive been sick the whole way through my pregnancy and still on meds for it so you arent alone! hang in there xx

I'm the same although I didn't get prescribed anything until 24 weeks. To be honest I don't think the pills work that great but they have decreased the amount I'm being physically sick which is something. I'm resigned to being sick for the whole 9 months now but I hope you feel better soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->