Morning sickness gone at 6 weeks, can't stop worrying

ameeann

Reaction score
I'm literally a mess...we didn't think we could conceive naturally so the fact that we have is a miracle

I'm 7 weeks.

I found out at around 5 week's that I was pregnant...nausea got pretty bad til around 6.5 weeks and now it's just gone. Completely.

My boobs are still swollen and a little sensitive and a bit of food aversion but other than that. Nothing
I just don't feel pregnant at all... it's so strange.

For the first 14 weeks if my last pregnancy all I could eat was dry carbs cause I felt nauseated the entire time.

I just can't get my head around the ms disappearing and not feeling pregnant :/

Is this normal?

It can fluctuate like that. You still have sore boobs so I'd say you are okay. I've had a mmc and I noticed all my symptoms went over a period of time. I'm currently pregnant with second and by now I was so ill with first but I feel fine and so I've been worrying but my boons are really so sore so I'm hanging on to that. It is worrying but your sickness could well come back with a vengeance.

I think I'm just over thinking everything cause we didn't expect it to happen and we've been told mixed stories about low morphology and abnormalities etc

Mine was really on and off.
I would feel horrible for a few days then panicked because it went away then it would be back for a few days again. It's still happening like this at 9 weeks !

Hope everything is ok. How bad is your OH's morphology? My OH has 6% and I am having a third MMC (no idea if it's related, as I have not had any tests myself).

Fingers crossed your bean is well :)

Hope everything is ok. How bad is your OH's morphology? My OH has 6% and I am having a third MMC (no idea if it's related, as I have not had any tests myself).

Fingers crossed your bean is well :)

This is my exact concern his was less than 3% and I've heard of a few others where their ohs morphology has been low and having numerous mmc :/ something to do with dna fragmentation

Although I should add his low morphology is because of a bike accident and not a natural occurring thing...I've heard mixed stories about it all tbh

I am sending my OH for a DNA fragmentation test. It's about £400 privately but if that's the cause of me having three MMCs in a row would rather know. My OH is on methotrexate which apparently can make men temporarily infertile, with all the drs saying no proof it causes miscarriages. Well I am proof that sth is not right (although of course I could have some clotting issue or immunological issues). It's just 1% of women have recurrent miscarriages and apparently 90% of unexplained recurrents have to do with sperm issues (that's from the Lister hospital research).

My nausea started at 5 weeks and was gone by 6.5 weeks, baby was fine. I was worried too and I'd scare myself reading online about it but every pregnancy is different.

Ohh I hope you guys get to the bottom of it <3 I'm just hoping it doesn't go that way for us

I am sure you will be fine. Lots of ladies with morphology of 1% with healthy babies. I think for us the medication specifically together with morphology is messing up OH's sperm.

My nausea also went for 2/3 days every now and then and baby was fine then. Whereas when I was having the MMC was throwing up!!

Hi ladies!! I would like to cautiously join this group! I am 7 weeks 2 days. Saw hb 6 weeks 2 days and looked perfect. But as of Saturday when I hit 7 weeks, all symptoms disappeared. Went from bed ridden sick to nothing. I thought I was having an easy day Saturday. ..but I'm still fine on monday. I have a clotting disorder but I am on lovenox so that should fix that. I just had a MMC is march and really thought this one was it. But with symptoms disappearing and still not returning I'm losing hope. I have a scan Friday so hopefully all is well and the worst is over for me. It sucks because with all the miscarriages, I keep having to repeat the worst part of pregnancy. I'm over it already and want my last baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->