morning sickness has changed again is this bad?

laura109

Reaction score
Hi girls. Now im not complaining. From 5 and a half weeks till 6 weeks and 6 days my ms came out. I wrote a couple of posts saying i was struggling. I could not drink much. Felt depressed on waking. Eating was a struggle.

im now 7 weeks and 3 days. For the last 3 days its calmed alot. I wake up feeling ok. I can move about. I can eat anything now and drinking is alot easier.

i feel alot better. I still feel sickly at 4pm till bedtime. I also feel tired and sickly occasionally through the day. But overall its improved loads. I find grazing all day works. Peptac has helped too.

Why has it improved so much i thought it would get stronger not weaker. Is it a sign of miscarriage?

Mine has been very contrary too..If it can be described at that!! I felt off before I got my bfp then really very poorly from 4 weeks onwards, some days I couldn't bare to lift my head off the pillow..but had to suck it up as I've a toddler to run round after. It's all but gone now (10 wks tomorrow) apart from random smells/sights (piles of dirty washing up) making me run to the toilet!! I'd try not to worry, I'm Trying, if you've had no cramping/bleeding you should hopefully be okay..that's what I'm telling myself xx

Mine has been like that with DD just come back very strong. Yesterday I was totally fine and today I am in bed because I feel so sick. I guess it comes and goes.

Yeah i can cope with good and bad days :) im going for a walk to the shop to buy a magazine and some chocolate. Try enjoy feeling abit better.

no spotting or cramps. I sneezed yesterday and got a twinge. Im sneezing alot these days xx

Me too...what's that about?? Haha!! Hubby thought it was hayfever but it's only since I've been pg. .bizarre!! Haha xx enjoy your magazine and chocolate!!
Feel better soon Angelbaby01 xoxo

I am sure it's fine. I am going into my 11th week and have had no spotting or anything...yet my morning sickness has been up and down. It was the worst from 6-7 weeks. Since then, I have good and bad days. Yesterday, I felt so yucky and ran to the bathroom twice (though nothing happened). Today, I feel great. I think it's probably normal. :) I find my ms is worse on days I have to work or don't sleep as well.

Yeah i have made up a tub of cold tuna pasta salad and have a few spoonfuls every couple of hours in the afternoon. Yesterday i felt good at night for the first time. Keeping my tummy full seems to work x

I agree! Mine seems to change every day! The only thing that's certain is that it completely sucks! No puking and limited nausea yesterday but the night before I was throwing up until 4am (also had the flu though). Today I could bust at any moment. Waiting at pharmacy for my anti nausea pills and I am going to enjoy those.

My symptoms all kind of fluctuate. I think it really depends on how well I'm eating. It makes me nervous too but I'm trying to enjoy the times that I feel better :)

Hi girls. Now im not complaining. From 5 and a half weeks till 6 weeks and 6 days my ms came out. I wrote a couple of posts saying i was struggling. I could not drink much. Felt depressed on waking. Eating was a struggle.

im now 7 weeks and 3 days. For the last 3 days its calmed alot. I wake up feeling ok. I can move about. I can eat anything now and drinking is alot easier.

i feel alot better. I still feel sickly at 4pm till bedtime. I also feel tired and sickly occasionally through the day. But overall its improved loads. I find grazing all day works. Peptac has helped too.

Why has it improved so much i thought it would get stronger not weaker. Is it a sign of miscarriage?

Laura - I had the exact same experience. Nausea from week 5. I had a few really great days in week 7 that had me really worried because I thought I was losing all of my symptoms. Turns out that it was just a brief reprise. I threw up for the first time last night. I really do believe that symptoms can come and go and that no two days are the same. I get sick in the evening too. It's the worst!

I actually never got any ms symptoms but in my current pregnancy I had horrible heartburn and gas starting at about 5 wks. Last pregnancy was a missed miscarriage so I insisted on another ultrasound since my first u/s was so early and the morning of my 8th week ALL my symptoms disappeared, thankfully the next day I had my 2nd u/s and I woke up with just dread thinking I needed to prepare for the worst. It took our tech all of a split second to find the baby and immediately she could tell things were going GREAT! My doc said we're all different and sometimes some of us are just really lucky and don't suffer much in the first trimester. Always check with your doctor though it's better to allay your fears than to cause yourself unnecessary grief. Good luck!

SO glad to read this... I never thought id miss being sick...

at least I know its all working then lol

I emailed the online midwives and they said as long as i still have other symptoms it will be the peptac working.

ive not taken it much as i feel ok and still feel good today. If i go out when i get home i feel exhausted. I have white cm but nothing else. Other than that nothing.

i feel to lucky for it to have calmed down so much as i was pregnant when i was alot younger and mc at ten weeks. I had rotton ms and low blood pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->