Morning Sickness Only on Fridays lol !!

Jacey

Reaction score
So far I've been lucky with morning sickness. Have had bouts of nausea but have barely been sick. However I've noticed that without fail I actually vomit every Friday.

How bizzare - what an earth is this baby doing to me lol x

That's strange you're only sick on a Friday! lol

Its wierd isnt it, my SIL was too every week until she gave birth and she had her daughter on a friday - we think its a family curse lol x

I am 8 weeks 4 days pregnant and have not actully been sick but still have to go to the toilet but all that comes out is saliva (TMI sorry), mines is quite strange too because it only ever happens when i am in the shower and i have to come out the shower coz i think im gonna be sick. Anyone else had anything like this?

I am 8 weeks 4 days pregnant and have not actully been sick but still have to go to the toilet but all that comes out is saliva (TMI sorry), mines is quite strange too because it only ever happens when i am in the shower and i have to come out the shower coz i think im gonna be sick. Anyone else had anything like this?

Yes!!! the ONE and ONLY time I got sick when I was preggo with my daughter was when I was in the shower. I think it was the heat. All of a sudden I had a wave of naseau hit me and I had to run to the toilet dripping wet and puke!! haha...

LOL not had it in the shower but mine is just a sudden wave of nausea that comes over me & I HAVE to vomit, immediately afterwards i felt fine, am so not lookin forward to next fri lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->