Morning sickness second pregnancy

rubysmum

Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks in to my second pregnancy with my dd I didn get one day of morning sickness this time round I've been nauseated all day for the last 3 days any one had no morning sickness first time but had it second time round? Thanks :)

Hey hun,

Well I did have a little MS with my first. However I dont know how far on I am at them moment but I've already threw up in public and loads of times at home! I think they say everything kind of happens faster/sooner in a second pregnancy though.

xxx

Hi didnt want to read and run... I had ms with ds and again this time, I HATE MS!!! lol

It is normal to either have it every time or have it one time and not the other... you were just lucky the first time round haha, hope it eases up soon for you..... and me too :)

Thanks I'm kind hoping for a boy this time round with having no sickness or nausea withy dd I wouldnt mind either way if it was a girl or boy but would like one of each. I've snuck off to bed while dd is in her cot dont think it helps her being awake all night teething either. X

I had no ms with first dd then 18 mths later i had it bad from 7-24 wks with 2nd dd. It could not be more different and both girls. I think having a baby changes the way you react to hormones which is why i didnt get it first time but did 2nd as the pill didnt agree with me after having a baby when i had taken it for 11 yrs.

with my daughter i had a bit of mild nausea til 10am up to 11 weeks was never sick with her this time i have up to last few days been suffering 24 hours really bad nausea (couldnt even bend over to put shoes on without gagging) now its just up to about 4pm unless i dont eat regular and have been sick few times too

I haven't been sick been very close it's gone off now I've had a extra hour sleep so glad didnt get it first time round it's meant to go at 12 weeks isnt it 'meant' lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->