Morning sickness with kids/terminally ill mum.

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
Hi girls just needed someone to talk too.
I am so stressed lately as I am finding it hard dealing with morning sickness while watching the kids there so full of energy which I admire but it is so hard! I feel sick all day and I am literally exhausted :( my husband works nights so it's been hard. I am so extremely thrilled to be pregnant but I feel physically exhausted and drained and literally sick to my stomach!

the thing is I go away tomorrow with the kids and my mum and dad and brother as my mum is terminally ill so I organised for us to go away as a treat to a place we used to go to as kids . But now I'm literally dreading it!
As I feel so sick and will have no energy and my parents don't know where pregnant yet until our 12 week scan.
I will make sure I get through it as this is for my mum and she is my best friend literally!
But it's gonna be so hard .
Sorry just feeling sorry for myself !!
Anyone struggling like this ??
I have a scan tomorrow morning before I go away to see how things are progressing xx

I am so sorry hon, that is a really rough situation. I've found sea bands really help with my sickness so might be worth a try or maybe the doctors can prescribe you something just for while you are away. I hope all is well on your scan tomorrow.

Thanks Hun I was thinking about calling the doctor for
Some sickness tablets for the nausea thanks for our advice Hun it's just so hard as I'm at my mums nearly
everyday helping out as I adore her and would do anything for her but it has been so hard since I sing out I'm pregnant as we dont want to tell out family until our 12 week scan or after so iv reb walking the shops and getting shopping and making food for my mum and amply and stuff while feeling so so awful but I and say anything :( so hard but even if I do feel awful i will do all I can to woo out it's just so hard and my mum is 65 and my dad is nearly 82 and he has a muscle wasting disease so he can't do much to help out but one of my brothers drive and my you get brother is with my mum a lot and when I'm there they take full advantage my brothers do of me doing stuff for the house and my mum ..... Like the other day for example my mum was saying how the recycle bins need bringing in and my older brother who's 25 said well Mandis here get her to do it while I was standing there and I said wait ..... Your standings right there !! Why can't you! To the point my mum asks me to get stuff out the freezer for my brother !!!!! Seriously while he's standing there! I felt like saying you are capable of this yourselves to my brothers and I just felt like saying I am pregnant and I feel extremely sick but I couldn't :( . I get two busses down there with 2 toddlers and they both live at home one doesn't work and my older brother words but he drives and when he does have time off and I ask him to help me to shop for my mum my mum says no don't ask him he will go mad! :( my husband isn't very happy about it all but I say to my mum il do it because if I don't no one will plus I wanna know she's ok and I love helping her but my brothers and dad are just making me do everything and the thing is they think I'm unwell because of how iv been feeling and they don't know I'm pregnant yet they still carry on. Ugh its hard so hard x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->