• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning sickness wont go

cherryness

Reaction score
I feel rubbish :( I'm 20 weeks today . Ticker is wrong, I need to sort it. I cant stand feeling sick hah. When will it go?! Urrrrrgh

Sorry you're feeling rubbish :hugs: fingers crossed it eases soon! Is it all day sickness or just in the morning/every now and again?

Aww :hugs: i hope you feel better soon. With my 1st two pregnancies i was sick up to roughly 22/23 weeks then just randomly throughout the rest of the pregnancy.

Cherryness - i hope your sickness goes too. With dd#1 I was very sick with vomiting until 31 weeks and then just nauseous until she was born. With this little girl I was really sick until 21 ones and now it just comes and goes. I feel much better in the daytime.

Every now and then. :(

Mine was like that, i'm nearly 25 weeks now and feeling pretty much normal, so fingers crossed! Think I last threw up around 21 weeks, but I got better around the 20 week mark - I remeber thinking the same as you, that I thought all this MS crap was meant to end as soon as I got into the 2nd trimester and felt like I had been lied to that I was still feeling rubbish haha.

17 weeks here, morning sickness comes and goes.. Not as bad as 1st tri but definitely frustrating when it does happen.

Looseleaf spearmint works for me, or some chewy ginger candies to ease the tummy if you can't drink tea

i'm still getting sick also, just on and off. having a really tough time with the nausea today. 22 weeks here! i keep thinking "this can't be still happening.."

I'm 27 weeks tomorrow and still on the anti sickness meds 😕 Hope you feel better soon Hun xx

Aww. I'm sorry to hear that hun. I'm 25 weeks and my morning sickness just recently came back :( I haven't had it this bad since first trimester. Really hard to get up and do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->