Morning sickness worse at 11 weeks?

george83

Reaction score
I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant and this past week my morning sickness has been getting worse, has anybody experienced this? At first I thought it was because I was so tired due to some late and then disturbed nights sleep with my youngest, and I've even wondered if its a bug but now I'm sure its most definitely morning sickness. If you found it got worse did you find anything that helped you? Thanks in advance :flower:

In my last pregnancy it peeked between about 10 weeks to 16 weeks. You have to find what works for you. Oddly last time for me orange juice helped which I know would make many women worse. Try having a small snack during the night, keep a granola bar by your bed to eat at like 3am if you can.

well this is my first pregnancy and my morning sickness is normally terrible in the evening/nighttime although in the beginning i was fine all the way up until evening/nighttime. it gets worse when i dont eat, too. sometimes crackers dont help and i need more like protein. the past two weeks its been all day but just worse at night. i only threw up a couple of times but it was all in one night when i was 8wks and 6 days. that was the only time it got terrible enough that i threw up. so far, its been on and off as in severity but its daily. i wear seabands and they were worn when i threw up so now i dont know if they're helping or not really haha. i did get zofran from the doctor that night but i only took one just so i could get sleep which i didnt get til 6 am because i was too sick to fall asleep any other time.

I felt incredibly sick all of the first trimester because I was taking progesterone. I got to stop at 13 weeks, and with that and first tri ending, I expected to start feeling wonderful. I actually felt the worst between 13-16 weeks, and noticed an improvement around 17/18 weeks. As the sickness wore off it was replaced by bad rlp and back pain (enough for me to have to wear a support band around week 21, and get referred to a PT).

But- the pain better than feeling sick! (unfortunately the 2nd tri energy never came for me!)

My OB said most women feel better around 16 weeks, if that helps... I'm hoping I was just an extreme case. I was thankfully on summer break, so was able to sleep and do nothing. Tried ginger everything, the pregnancy gummies, sea bands- none of those helped in my case, but others swear by them. The only thing that I noticed a slight improvement with was actually meeting the recommended 3L of water a day.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->