"Morning" sickness?

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
When did all your morning sicknesses start? I'm only just 5 weeks but I just made a really great apricot chicken dish for dinner for OH and I, and I took one bite and vomited it everywhere, it just didn't taste good. But the boyfriend said it was fine. I don't know if this is pregnancy related or it just made me feel a tad ill but I though it would be too early for sickness anyway? :wacko:

My sickness started round about that time too! And unfortunately, I still get sick sometimes and I'm now 20 weeks!! Congrats by the way :D pregnancy is amazing!

Mine started then too! And unfortunately, only went down hill from there. But i'm lucky compared to some girls on here, were on drips etc :( I asked the doctors for pills so I wasn't rushing to the bathroom every five minutes at uni. They're god sent. Now approaching 12 week mark and it's getting sooo much better. Hope it gets better for you :)

Aw thank you girls! Yeah I'm worried about uni too, I don't want to be rushing out to vomit all the time, dead give away! Haha but good to know I'm not crazy and it's probably not all in my head! Haha x

Lol your definitely not going crazy! A few tips (if you don't know already) always have something to snack on like dry crackers, so your never hungry, cos hunger makes it worse. And have lots of little meals throughout the day :) x

Lol your definitely not going crazy! A few tips (if you don't know already) always have something to snack on like dry crackers, so your never hungry, cos hunger makes it worse. And have lots of little meals throughout the day :) x

Yeah I read that in the pregnancy app I have on my phone :) it's so great to be able to come on here though and speak to real people!

Yeah I read that in the pregnancy app I have on my phone :) it's so great to be able to come on here though and speak to real people!

Dry crackers and water have gotten me through this pregnancy! My saving grace ;) haha! And it is great to be able to speak to real people who are in the same boat as you!!

Mine started probably around week 5, and ended around week 18. Ginger ale, dry toast, and saltine crackers are a life saver.. Basically anything chock full of salt helps!

I have never had morning sickness and I'm39 weeks already.
But I did start not being able to eat things very early.
Like my mon would make things i loved and I'd. Be likw "thay shit looks disgusting"
Ps, i was also a total bitch in the beginning of my pregnancy lol!
And mind you i didn't even know i was pregnant til about 16 weeks

I have never had morning sickness and I'm39 weeks already.
But I did start not being able to eat things very early.
Like my mon would make things i loved and I'd. Be likw "thay shit looks disgusting"
Ps, i was also a total bitch in the beginning of my pregnancy lol!
And mind you i didn't even know i was pregnant til about 16 weeks

Haha I've been a total biatch as well! Feel so sorry for my boyfriend! Haha one minute I'm all lets snuggle! Next minute I'm rousing him for it haha. You're so close to labour! Good luck!! x

I am one of the lucky ones who had no morning sickness whatsoever.
But 5 weeks is definately not to early for ms to start.
Hopefully it passes soon!!

Sounds normal! You'll have food aversions too, I started dry heaving around 7 weeks and I got morning sickness every day from 9-17 weeks roughly :nope:

Sounds normal! You'll have food aversions too, I started dry heaving around 7 weeks and I got morning sickness every day from 9-17 weeks roughly :nope:

Oh God, I hope I can avoid the everyday thing :haha:
Thank you :)

& thank you all for the advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back