Morning sickness

Js32313

Reaction score
I know morning sickness isn't just in the morning. What is it like for others. I am not super far along. Just found out Tuesday. I have been fine all day. Came home around 4 and was kind of hungry but DH wasn't so just had a granola bar. We took a nap and when I woke up still felt kind of hungry. I ate some crackers but started to feel nauseated. I am hypoglycemic so I thought maybe I thought maybe I just needed to eat. Tried to eat but it got worse. We tried to eat dinner and I just couldn't. I have thrown up twice now since then. I'm not sure if this is because of being pregnant or that flu. I am a teacher so exposed to a lot from my students. Any ideas appreciated. I do not have a fever.

I have Found that if u put off my hunger it makes my sickness worse when I do eat and when I do eat I have to eat smaller meals, so at dinner time I will have to make dinner split it in two eat half and save half for later, if I put off being hungry then when I do eat I feel even more sick, I have found that if I constantly sip water all day I feel better

My MS was focusing on the morning, then it changed to evening, now its not as bad but it's all day.

I am HUGE on the eating small meals. If I eat a regular meal I get really bloated and feel like a ate ways too much. I definitely eat really small meals, and I only eat a bite here and there so the meal lasts a while. I carry snacks everywhere I go. It's better to have a little trail mix when I haven't eaten in a bit just to keep the hunger at bay. I go from being fine to starving in just seconds.

morning sickness comes in all kinds of forms. i had the kind where if i DIDNT eat, id throw up. so as long as i was eating (and believe me, i was always hungry), it would keep my nausea at bay to the point i could tolerate it and it would get horrible worse for me at nighttime. i didnt ever throw up from morning sickness but there was some instances where i had to take a zofran to prevent such because sometimes not even food would help. i have thrown up though a few times this pregnancy but im sure it was from my usual acid reflux that ive had to deal with for a year and a half now. the iron in my prenatals make me feel sicker than morning sickness does to be honest

Sometimes I feel like I couldn't possibly eat what's in front of me, but I find once I'm eating it that it's not as bad as I thought it would be. There are exceptions though to this rule, like lamb & meat pies. They're awful. But most of the time I think this is the case :flower:

Yay teachers! I teach second grade and have been desperately trying to explain to my class why you cover with your elbow and not your hand. It may be flu season, but sounds to me like you have a case of MS.

What helped me during weeks 3-5 was making sure I was never on an empty stomach. That was the only time I was sick. Week 5 was hell on Earth. The migraine (still present) and morning sickness... horrendous. Saltiness and ginger ale were my saving grace yesterday. I'm sorry! That's all I have. I recently heard people swear by those organic preggo pops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->