Morning sickness

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
This morning when I brushed my teeth, I gagged several times, and throughout the day I didn't feel so good. Some food I can't eat. All I wanted for dinner was a big bowl of green beans. I usually get my m/s much later, so the question is...is this a sign of twins??? I have a slight concern as I am a twin myself, and the last pregnancy was twins, and the last ultrasound I had I was ovulating from both ovaries. Anyways...I feel sick. Blah! But, I feel happy that I am sick...because I am thinking that is a good sign and maybe less a risk for miscarriage???:shrug:

I also have the on-set of morning sickness. With my first, I got it at 6 weeks and with my second I was almost 7 weeks. So, I'm wondering what is going on also.

i have heard that the twins thing runs with the moms side and not the fathers, so with you being a twin....maybe???? how exciting!!!!

I would be terrified if I was told I was having twins. I have two kids...and they were big babies....9lbs 10oz, and 8lbs 3 oz...both were very early too. I would love two more kids...but, I would be scared of the pregnancy. Plus, I am almost 35 years old....eek! I don't know how I would do! I am sure it would be a mixture of completely thrilled and utterly terrified! LOL! But, I just read in one the pregnancy books that I have that m/s can start in week five, so perhaps it is OK afterall.

Sounds a lot like me hun, I can't eat proper meals, instead i'm grazing throughout the day lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->