Morning sickness

eppgirl

Reaction score
I am so nauseous, right before I go to bed, and when I wake up first thing for about 3-4 hrs. With my first I had morning sickness for two weeks and it was done, with the twins, I was nauseated a lot, but it was more not being able to eat than actual sickness. This time around I just feel miserable. It’s making work hard. :( I just needed to vent.

Sorry you are feeling miserable and I hope it passes quickly.

I feel for you. I had no sickness with my first, the second I felt sick most mornings, with this one I have felt ill all day, worse at tea time and bed and I have actually been sick a few times.

I bought the sea bands and they have really helped.

I get nauseated before bed and in the morning too. I determined it’s bc my stomach is empty. Have u tried a few crackers?

Hey Epp! We were pregnant with our first at the same time! Congrats on number 4! I bet your boys are gonna be excited ��

Hey!!! :) Thank you! We haven’t told them yet, I’m not sure the twins will understand but LJ has already asked for a baby brother or sister. We’re waiting til we know everything is okay before telling them, it’s so exciting! But nervewracking at the same time 4 kids 4 and under

Try eating little an often, a small snack before bed should make you less hungry in the morning. If I'm ravenous in the morning I start to feel nauseous so doing that has helped me :)

It's absolutely miserable and makes things very hard. If you can take some time off work do. It should pass by the 2nd tri, I know that seems like a long time but once you're past it you forget about it pretty quickly. Try to take care of yourself in the meantime and ask for help xx

It's so hard! I keep thinking mine will let up any day and it's not yet. The past 6 weeks have been ROUGH!!

I've lost weight, I can barely eat a meal a day if I'm lucky, but I try to snack, even though very few things I can stomach. It's been SO ROUGH this time for me, I feel you.

I know every body is different but for me I need to be constantly drinking something like ginger ale or Sprite or sparkling water (not good for my teeth and all that sugar! But it's all that works) or chewing gum (but I can't stomach mint so it has to be bubble gum or cinnamon).

And I eat a ton of fruit and pickles and crackers. When I work just eat crackers every few minutes.

Oh and I take half a Unisom and 75 mg of B6 every night as well so I can sleep nausea free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->