morning sickness???????????????

kimbotrav

Reaction score
hi i was only saying yesterday how i havent felt sick for days then i woke up this morning at 8 and had to sit up because i felt so sick then was heaving :wacko: but it only lasted about 20 mins do you think thats the start of my morning sicness???? it went away and now im starting to feel a lil sick again....did u only feel sick for a short while in the beginin?? xx

Hi - Sounds like the wonders of morning sickness. I get it on and off most days. Sometimes it's just nausea and sometimes it's physically being sick. Thankfully I have managed to keep everything down this morning!

Hi,
I'm due about the same time as you!

I haven't had any sickness yet. The only thing I have had close to nausea, is when I was at the cinema Saturday and my diet coke started to come back up, so I rushed to the toilets, but then it eased. So not sure if that was just coincidence really!

Sounds like it was the start of MS though... xx

I was really sick yesterday and today I have been fine xx

I'll be ten weeks tomorrow. I thought I had bypassed morning sickness but when I got to around 8 weeks I started to get this naueseousness all day and I had to eat something every hour or so to ease it up...at first I thought it was just a hungry feeling all of the time and then I realized that I felt sick with the hungry feeling. I guess some people can't eat when they feel sick like that and at first that is how I was until I started to realize that eating a little something made the sickness go away. I have felt like such a pig lately but yesterday I didn't feel sick at all and so I am hoping it is finally easing up. Congratulations !

Hi - Sounds like the wonders of morning sickness. I get it on and off most days. Sometimes it's just nausea and sometimes it's physically being sick. Thankfully I have managed to keep everything down this morning!

i thoght so it was weird how it went after 20 mins tough :wacko: dont think i would have beeen able to cope if it was much longer tough lol glad u have managed to keep something down today :)

Hi,
I'm due about the same time as you!

I haven't had any sickness yet. The only thing I have had close to nausea, is when I was at the cinema Saturday and my diet coke started to come back up, so I rushed to the toilets, but then it eased. So not sure if that was just coincidence really!

Sounds like it was the start of MS though... xx

hi ahhh thats brill that were round the same :) yeah i have jsut had little bits now and again but havent been woken up in the morn by it yet untill this morning it only lasted 20 mins tough but its starting back up now lol and maybe ure belly doesnt agree with coke lol strange things our bodys do :wacko: xxxx

I'll be ten weeks tomorrow. I thought I had bypassed morning sickness but when I got to around 8 weeks I started to get this naueseousness all day and I had to eat something every hour or so to ease it up...at first I thought it was just a hungry feeling all of the time and then I realized that I felt sick with the hungry feeling. I guess some people can't eat when they feel sick like that and at first that is how I was until I started to realize that eating a little something made the sickness go away. I have felt like such a pig lately but yesterday I didn't feel sick at all and so I am hoping it is finally easing up. Congratulations !

ahhh glad its easing for you.....thats what im like i have to eat when i feel sick to feel better but this morning i couldnt even think about eating i felt that bad but luckily it only lasted 20 mins...but its starting agin now so im obviously hungry again lol xxxxx

Sounds like it could be, or maybe u just feel the same about Monday mornings as I do! Haha. With my first I had slight nausea for a few hours in the morning. With my second didn't have a thing. My third made me ill every day until about 5pm up until I was 16 weeks. This time it's nausea on and off throughout the day which hopefully won't last an awful lot longer. But ive never thrown up once, weird!

Hopefully hun 20mins in the morning could be the extent of ur ms! Xm

Sounds like it could be, or maybe u just feel the same about Monday mornings as I do! Haha. With my first I had slight nausea for a few hours in the morning. With my second didn't have a thing. My third made me ill every day until about 5pm up until I was 16 weeks. This time it's nausea on and off throughout the day which hopefully won't last an awful lot longer. But ive never thrown up once, weird!

Hopefully hun 20mins in the morning could be the extent of ur ms! Xm

ha haha well i did say to my other half i obviously have the monday morning feeling lol ...... well hopefully it is the worse ill get or it could be starting me off lightly lol so far i have had it on and of thrpughout the day and nyt but this morning was the first morn its woke me up :wacko: crazy xxxxx

ugh. MS, morning, afternoon, night! im so over it... I wake up for work around 5am and im sick untill about 9 am 10 am then it goes away for a little bit and comesback around 2pm untill about 5- 6 pm then im fine till about 9pm.. thats if i dont fall asleep b4 9pm then i miss that window.. oh well all is worth it..

ugh. MS, morning, afternoon, night! im so over it... I wake up for work around 5am and im sick untill about 9 am 10 am then it goes away for a little bit and comesback around 2pm untill about 5- 6 pm then im fine till about 9pm.. thats if i dont fall asleep b4 9pm then i miss that window.. oh well all is worth it..

oohhhh no it sounds like u have it realy bad bless ya i hope it eases for you soon :hugs: it must be horrible xxx

In both my pregnancies i suffered bad from MS... it did start at just feeling sick from 4 weeks, then from 6-20 weeks, i was sick 2-3 times aday

Try sickness bands, they seemed to help me a tad, you can get them from boots x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->