morning sickness

happyhappymom

Reaction score
when will this kick? and how long? care to share? i'm feeling a bit o fit now at 6 weeks

Not everyone gets morning sickness. It usually starts at about 6-8 weeks and usually goes by 12 weeks. I would just enjoy feling so good.

those who doesn't have it are so lucky.i have started having it but i have not trow up yet..im going to be 7th week

im almost 8 weeks and i have been getting it worse now than before with more throwing up than just "feeling like it"

I have had morning sickness for over 3 weeks now. And the worst part is that it isn't only reserved for mornings. Mine continues through the day! :(

I have found some ways to minmisethe effects like sipping GINGER ALE or eating small portions of fruit throughout the morning. But still, for the most part it is a horrible experience that I hope will go away soon!

you and me both!!! i have found that for me, it makes things worse if i try to eat breakfast soon after i wake up... anyone else have this problem? it makes it kinda hard since im one of those silly people who wait till the last minute to get up and get around for work!!

LOL me too Vejables. Everyday I swear I'll get up at 7 so that I have a full hour and a half to get it together. The alarm goes off and then of course I lay there and lay there and lay there thinking that if I move too suddenly my I'll have another hot date with the toilet (tmi I know). And then 8am rolls around and what do u know, I have 1 hour to get ready and get to work...I've been about 15min late everyday. Gotten a bit better by ironing my clothes the night before though...sigh

LOL!!!! im worse than you!!! i get up like 15 minutes before i have to be to work!!! (of course i work right down the road from my house, but still i'm a sorry individual haha)

How you doing these days Vejables? I just noticed, our due dates are quite close together! My morning sickness is still getting the best of me. I have approx 2-3 weeks until the end of my first trimester and I sure hope this leaves soon!

Have you found any remidies yet hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"