Moses basket

Marnitoo

Reaction score
Hi!
I was just wondering what everyone else is planning on using for their baby when they sleep. We have a moses basket which we plan on using first before the cot, however, im a bit unsure of what to use in the moses basket!
Sorry if i sound stupid, this is my first pregnancy!
Do i use blankets, sheets, or sleeping bags?
Whats everyone else planning on doing?

Just cellular blankets. Using sleeping bags once baby goes into the cot. The baby sleep bags usually have a minimum weight restriction on them so just double check that when deciding. :)

We're planning on using a moses basket for the first few months. I'll be using a cotton sheet with a cellular blanket on top - same as I did for my daughter. Think she was 4 months old when we moved her into her cot and around 6 months when we started using sleeping bags.

We are using a cradle, and did with DS3 and a bassinet with DS2. DS1 went straight into the cot as we had no room to fit him in our room. But i slept on the floor in his room for a bit over a month with him lol
Bottom sheet and they were swaddled with a light blanket. Once they began to move around we swap to sleeping bags.

I'll swaddle in the moses basket most likely, then switch to a crib and gro bags so I can keep baby in room longer (first ds grew out the basket pretty quick and I can't fit a cot in our room)
If I use blankets at all I use the cellular ones :)

Swaddle hun, this will help with the Moro reflex and hopefully allow your baby to sleep for a bit longer. I'm going to get a woombie. I can't remember these swaddle pod inventions being around with my last and just used a swaddle blanket, but DS2 constantly broke free, so I'm hoping a zip up alternative will be much better X

We are also kind of clueless, but we are using a convertible cot/crib, it has a high bassinet set, and we plan to swaddle, we have a sheet set, and she'll be in our room probably for the first 6 months in there, and then move to her own room next door.

It's always fairly warm in our house so I'm just gonna put her in a vest, sleepsuit and cellular blanket in the Moses basket

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->