• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Annoying Thing About FOB

MommyGrim

Reaction score
I started this thread so that we can all vent about the annoying things our FOB's do...:thumbup:

One of the most annoying (but definitely not the only) thing my FOB does that completely gets on my nerves is call Avalon Ava.

:wacko: It seems so petty but I spent alot of time coming up with her name and I wanted something extremely unique and he calls her something completely common. (I have absolutely no problem with the name Ava, I actually think it's a pretty name) I hate the fact that it drives me up the wall but it does! :dohh:

What about you girls? What things does FOB do to really piss you off?:flower:

He's absolutely obsessed with body building and the way he looks...
... because he has a closet fear of his tiny winkie, and is attempting to compensate. :dohh:

The fact that he lied about his whole situation.

He's so god damn childish, gets on my nerves he needs to grow up!! x

he exists!

heehee i was gonna put that!

apart from him existing.....The lies oh my god the amount he lies!! oh and his pokemon obsession use to drive me nuts when we lived together i had to record all the episodes on sky for him....deleted :happydance:

His none stop lies.
The fact he can move over 400 miles away from his children to be with a girl he just met yet still not be faithful!
The sodding PC! The amount of times I wanted to take a hammer to the thing when we were living together! My god!!

The fact that he can totally ignore the fact that he has 2 children! And lie to new gf's about having children! And how childish and irresponsible he is.

That he was able to just walk away from his child.
(FOB has never met LO - not my choice)

he exists!

apart from him existing.....The lies oh my god the amount he lies!! oh and his pokemon obsession use to drive me nuts when we lived together i had to record all the episodes on sky for him....deleted :happydance:

Are you serious!? Wow, I think I watched Pokemon... when I was ten. :p Bet your glad to have given the boot to that five year old!

Ugh also the fact that whenever he comes to see Avalon (which is rare enough) he brings his bitchy girlfriend like she has a right to be there. :growlmad: And the one time I ask him to come without her, it's some big deal and she freaking spins out in my driveway. He see's her every weekend, if he doesn't drive to her, she drives to him, but he can't take time to see his daughter more than twice (if we're lucky) a month. :growlmad:

he exists!

Are you serious!? Wow, I think I watched Pokemon... when I was ten. :p Bet your glad to have given the boot to that five year old!

haha yes! I'd also have to spend hours watching him collect pokemon on pokemon ranch on the wii lol Now if liam likes pokemon when he's older i wont mind but a 30 year old sat crossed legged watching it shouting "i got that pokemon kelly kelly i got that one" and singing the theme tune is a bit too much lol

Yikes. These guys sound like real piss-heads.

Shia, I like Sailor Moon the original Japanese not the dub. The Original is for teenagers and up and it's much more romantic then the baby English. However I don't sing the theme tune nor do I get excited when I see something about Sailor Moon :p

Pokemon however argh that is just beyond childish.

Oh gosh the choice of what to write.

His inability to be faithful, or tell the truth.

Unable to shower properly and wont use deodrant

His obsession with the internet and women on it

If he cant have his own way stuff the kids

He's a very good liar and very good at slagging me off

His obsession with been green when it suits him then being a total hypicrite when it suits him.

he tells me that i'm a cold person when in reality, i'm just an amazingly strong woman! unlike him i don't whine about my situations, i try and toughen up and make them better. i am very independant, and have been through so much.

Hmmm... Where to start?

The fact he puts everything before his son.

The pretending to want to know his son (he never pretended to give a shit until he was pressurised to by his parents).

The lying. He's a total liar and denied his sons existance until his parents paid for a dna test and he couldn't lie about it anymore.

Oh, and his interpretation of visiting ike at least once a month is seeing him for literally 7 minutes when he hadn't seen hi, for 7 weeks.

The fact he lied about getting me pregnant

The fact he was unfaithful

The fact he thinks hes better than me and everyone else

The fact he tells people im some crazy woman

The fact he puts our relationship infront of seeing his daughter, - we do not get on, so hes just not in touch at all.

The fact he puts *all* his relationships infront of seeing his daughter

The fact he doesnt pay any maintenence for her

His existance

Err, where to start... :growlmad:

I hate the way he just sends bday/christmas cards signed 'Love daddy xxx' when he's never even met her
I hate the way he tells girls that it was the worst mistake of his life
I hate how he can get on with life like he doesn't have a daughter
I hate how he doesn't pay maitenance (forgot about his one!)

The lies
The cheating.
The fact that it took him 3 years to persuade me to marry him, it took us a year to conceive George, then once George was here it took him two months to find another woman.
Just everything about him.

oh i have another two! His bad breath and B.O! Last time he came down my mum came in after he left and cuddled liam from behind and kissed his head and she pulled a face and said oh my god he stinks of B.O haha poor liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->