most depressing months of the year...?

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
January, february and march are probably the months i least enjoy out of the whole year...........maybe because christmas is over.........its colder and darker.

what are your most depressing months of the year?

I agree, January i feel depressed already lol! I hate NYE too x

Exactly the same months as your's! January in particular because in December I get paid early so the pay has to stretch further thus making the month really tight.

Mostly it's the weather though. Enough to depress the happiest of people!

Start of jan is good as were always on hol... Probably feb for me. Nothing happens in feb it's just dullsville !

The same, January, February and March. I think its because of the come down of Christmas, the weather and I also hate the dark nights.

same, wish i could hibernate for jan/feb :(

May- Mother's Day isn't very kind to me.
December- It's my birthday and I hate getting older. More gray hairs, fine lines, etc. Also Christmas and infertility don't go together. Too many milestones.

I'm going to go against the grain!

January is literally the month of births in our family! I've got two nephews, a sister, a cousin, OH's and my best friends LO within a week of each other :wacko:

February is my birthday and valentines, so I enjoy those really.

I think my worse months tend to be November, although its the build up to Christmas so its not that bad...and March, but its the build up to Easter so I can cope with that too.

I really hope I don't jinx myself now into having a bad start to the year!!

I hate NYE too!

i dont so much hate it as to dont really care about it...........i keep forgetting about NYE until im reminded about it via bnb, facebook or a text :haha:

i dont get all the hype about it...........My husband feels differently about it so we sort of make the evening a little special but nothing major x

October is a shitty month for me. My dad passed away in October some years back and my husband had an affair and left us this October.

Mines October as that's usually when there is the most rain ... Me and rain don't mix! :rofl:

If it hadn't been for DD being born in January I'd have said I dislike it too :lol: I'd say feb/march though!

I don't mind those months, springs only around the corner and we have lots of birthdays coming up. I love winter although this one hasn't been to good so far, what's happened to the beautiful sunny morning where it's so cold everythings white with frost and there's not a cloud in the sky!

October and November are probably the worst for me just because its heading away from the summer/autumn weather and into the cold winter,the nights are really dark and I never see the sunlight with working 7-6.
At least in December you have Christmas,and January and February you can start looking forward to warmer weather again :haha:

Another NYE-disliker here! I can't be arsed as it's just another day/night, we were in bed by 10pm this time :wacko: I used to party hard before kiddies, but oh how boring I would seem to my younger self if I met her now :rofl:

DH hates it, he generally doesn't like public holiday type dates as when he was growing up his dad would have loads of people round, get drunk and be nasty and violent :( so his childhood memories of things like NYE are horrid.

The winter months in general get me down, no sunshine :( At least we've had the solstice so daylight hours are lengthening (even if it's grey all the time anway :wacko:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->