Most signs but negative tests?

xfriends

Reaction score
I am really confused as to what's happening with my body so thought I would share on here and see if anyone else has gone through the same thing and could give me an answer, or is going through the same thing.

I usually have a normal 28 day cycle and my period usually comes on time. It was due on the 7th of March but is now a week late (it's the 14th today).

I had unprotected sex on the 21st of February, which seems to be the exact date I ovulated.

I was feeling nauseous 2 weeks after this and sometimes still do.

I've taken 2 Freedom pregnancy tests from Asda. One came back negative (day period was due) and the other one (this morning) had an EXTREMELY FAINT line on it which appeared for about a minute after but then disappeared, so I took a Clearblue digital pregnancy test which indicated I was NOT PREGNANT.

I have been to the doctors and they have told me to wait another week to take another test after they told me it can take up to 6 weeks.

I would like to know if anyone has been through a similar thing and gotten pregnant?

Please let me know. Thanks x

Didnt want to read and run hun, its not personally happened to me but a friend of mine doesent ever get a :bfp: until shes 9weeks pg.... You arent out untill :af: shows! And you may have just implanted later than expected.... Test every 48 hrs until :af: shows or you get a :bfp: good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->