Mother Instinct (Gender)

The whole time we were TTC (4.5 years) I always said I wanted a girl but at the beginning of the year (around the time baby was conceived) I changed my mind and said I wanted a boy and throughout the pregnancy, both hubby and I felt we were having a boy. Everyone else said girl but we stuck with our instincts. We had a girls name picked and no boys name though. Found at 21+4 that baby is indeed a little boy. Still have no names though.

I've always wanted a girl, for as long as I can remember I've wanted to have a girl, but, since very early on in this pregnancy I have been 100% convinced that I am carrying a boy. I've never been pregnant before, so I don't have much to base this feeling on, but I guess I will find out in around 6 weeks!

Turns out my mother instinct was CORRECT i am having a wee girl! :D and couldn't be happier! x

I didn't have a preference but I knew I was having a boy from the beginning. The weekend before I found out I was pregnant I had a dream I had a son :D

I thought my daughter was a boy, I also thought my son was a boy....... haha

Mine was right! I was 90% sure it was a girl; just found out that she is!

I did have pretty bad ms, and the month I got pregnant we dtd pretty far from when I thought ovulation should be (though I never actually tracked it) so I guess those were my clues. Chinese gender predictor said it would be a boy, but I never really believed it.

I was convinced that my second pregnancy was another boy........totally sure. Lo and behold we were told girl at the 20 week scan :D

I knew right from getting the positive pregnancy test I was cooking a blue bean. I really was 100% certain and even my partner felt the same and we'd automatically call baby 'he' when he kicked etc. so it really wasn't a surprise when it was confirmed at the 20 week scan! xx

We waited until our son was born to find out his gender, but I knew he was a boy all along. I would say it was a maternal instinct, but it was also to do with the fact that I knew exactly when I had ovulated and, based on when we had DTD, I reasoned that a male sperm was more likely to have fertilised the egg. I was right. :thumbup:

Had our scan today! My mother's instinct was 100% spot on! Baby A is a boy and B is a girl! I'm 3 for 3! :happydance:

Mothers instinct was correc t first time, and wrong the second!!
So it got a 50/50 accuracy for me!!
Xx

My instincts to begin with was 'girl', but then it suddenly and strongly became 'boy'. Everything seems to be falling into place with a boy but not a girl. I have a boys name picked, but not a girls. The paint in the nursery didn't work out, so ended up being blue. All the second hand clothing I've been given is mostly for a boy. And, on top of it all, my morning sickness, cravings and symptoms have all been exact to my mum when she had my brother.
I'll find out soon :)

I'm glad my mothers instinct was wrong, then again, I hid this pregnancy for various reasons and I was told I was having a girl..totally not what we expected. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->