Mother Instinct (Gender)

megz143x

Reaction score
So just curious.. :thumbup:

Who's mother instinct was more correct then, gender predictors, cravings, sickness ect?!

I feel like im having another wee girl.. even though my pregnancy is TOTALLY different i just feel "mother instinct" is telling me its a girl.

Any of you have this? and was right?!

xx

I KNEW I was having a girl from the very start. I didn't bother with old wives tales or anything else, I just knew it and I was correct.

I knew I was having a girl. When people spoke to me about the possibility of a boy, or brought up boy names, it just didn't feel right! And sure enough I'm having a little lady :) xxx

Mother instinct never fails does it.. im pretty much the same when people say ohh its gunna be a boy im like... no its a girl! i just know it is... ill soon know in 2 weeks so ill let you know if mother instinct was correct for me also

This pregnancy has been identical to my pregnancy with my daughter however something kept telling me i was having a boy... now i know its a boy i keep thinking its a girl!! irritating!! lol

We had both called him 'he' from my bfp, and even bought a few blue blankets :) but the week before we found out it hit me I could be wrong and talked myself into thinking he was a girl, just incase, and we even picked out our girls name - something we could never agree on before! Lol. I think instinct is often right :)

I was POSITIVE my baby was a boy, but just found out yesterday I was wrong- it's a girl!

My mothers instinct about gender won't work lol, I was convinced my 1st was a boy called 'him' baby boy all the time. We didnt find out then either so when she was born and my OH told me we had a daughter the only thing I said was 'really?' Lol, strangely we couldn't agree on any boy names and only had girl names, lucky really. I do think this one is a boy but I could/probably am wrong haha!! Still got no names anyway will be called baby for life I think.

Im pretty certain Im having a boy! I will be shocked if the tech says girl!! I will find out in 2 weeks

Mine doesn't work either!

With our first, i didn't really have a definite idea, and it was a boy.

With this one, i was convinced it was going to be a girl, so i was quite shocked that it was a boy again!

My instinct is rubbish!! :wacko:

When I was pregnant last time, I was almost positive I was having a girl, to the point where I very nearly bought a couple of girly things the week before my gender scan. I thought it was mother's instinct and that I was definitely right but I had a boy. This time, my pregnancy has been completely different. I've had a lot more sickness and have felt extra tired so, just on that, I thought maybe a girl but I'm having another boy.

So I don't believe in mother's instinct on gender. There's a 50/50 chance you will be right anyway so that's relatively good odds. Having said that though, if I did have a girl last time instead of a boy, I'd firmly believe in it :) x

Not really sure if it was just lucky but I knew boy from day one, didn't even look at girls stuff and he's a boy.

Mine doesn't work either!

With our first, i didn't really have a definite idea, and it was a boy.

With this one, i was convinced it was going to be a girl, so i was quite shocked that it was a boy again!

My instinct is rubbish!! :wacko:

Great question!! This is my first baby and for some reason I knew that she would be a girl even though every gender predictor, theory and people around me said boy!! I laugh nowat the old wives tales, Chinese Gender predictor and Ramzi theory because almost all of them pointed to a boy and NOPE I am having a girl!!! Good luck to you!! :)

This is my first and I just KNEW I was having a boy. I always had dreams that he was a girl, but awake I knew he was a boy. Annnnd he is!

I just knew that I was having a girl. Every time I thought of the baby I thought of her as a girl, I even only thought of girl names. It kinda made me feel bad because I would think, "um... what if it's a boy...." But, I was right, and I'm having a girl :D

I'm convinced I'm having a girl but that's maybe just because I would love to have a girl! Gender scan in a few weeks - we have discussed boys names though and it seems to fit too! Aaarrgghhhh my instinct is up the wall!

All My instincts, mother instincts are all wrong lol...with our DS I believed in my heart I had a good chance if him being a girl (I was secretly hoping for a girl) but my OH thought there was a better chance of the baby being a boy...well he was right we had a boy!...this pregnancy I thought there was more chance of the baby being a boy my OH from as soon as we took a pregnancy test said this baby's a Girl, and we found out a few weeks ago were having a Girl! Lol so my mother instincts are Crap! Lol but my OH on the other hand if there's such thing as "father instinct" then his is great! Lol..xx

Well i have been convinced this babe is a girl dont ask me why i just feel it i say 'she' and 'her' but my OH recons it's a boy and tells me everytime i say her 'it's a boy' we dont have any boys names so i really hope it is a girl, will be finding out at my scan in a few weeks cant wait to know one way or the other!

I KNEW I was having a girl. I even wanted to buy a pink pram before I even found out I was that convinced. Lol.
When I was pregnant with jake I knew I was having a boy aswell. But when I guess what other people are having im ALWAYS wrong :/. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->