Mother Instinct (Gender)

90% sure mine's a boy, will be very shocked if its a girl but equally as happy :D

With my first I just knew he was a boy right from the moment i POAS and i was right.

This time, my pregnancy has been quite different, but i was still convinced it was a boy, my hubby was convinced girl. I wasnt certain this time though and had a few wobbles, where as with my son i just KNEW! We had a gender scan a couple of weeks ago and it is infact a girl!!

xx

My gender instinct SUCKS. LOL! With both of my boys, I just KNEW they were girls. I don't even try to guess now. Not setting myself up for disappointment. Just enjoying the little kicks until the gender scan.

I can reveal my mothers instinct was WRONG!! I was convinced boy, but she's a beautiful healthy baby girl :D xx

I've been right with both my boys. Everyone was convinced this lo was a girl and I kept telling them they were wrong. Noone would hear it lol. Its defo a boy as been confirmed on two scans.

I've thought since I POAS that it was a boy, and the ultasound tech confirmed this at the last 2 scans (14 weeks NT scan and 16 week gender scan) :).

Edited to add that they even took a picure of his willy and made me promise not to print it off and stick it up for his 18th Birthday!

With both of my sons, I was dead wrong. Thought they were both girls, was sure of it! This time I'm a bit confused though because I've just felt this whole time that it's a boy. Maybe I'll get it right this time!! lol Only have a few more days to wait!!!

I KNEW I was having a girl with my first and thought I was with my second. Both boys! Symptoms and cravings were different for both and all over the place on the boy/girl old wives tales. The only thing that was the same with both pregnancies was the heart rate and the way I carried.

My motherly instinct was correct with both of mine! I had 0 pregnancy symptoms with them, other than heartburn (at the end of my pregnancies). I have a feeling this time around that I will be having a girl so we'll see! :)

I knew with all 3 of mine that they were girls, this time I'm a bit 50/50 though, one minute I think for sure a girl and the next I think maybe a boy. :)

Mine was wrong. I would have bet money on this one being a boy and she isn't.

Mine was right. Strong feeling it was a girl, and she is. Started the pg with the strong feeling there was twins, and there was. Lost the feeling of twins, found out shortly after there was only one and one empty sac. The feeling started as very slightly leaning boy at the beginning, and quickly and strongly changed to girl after losing the feeling of twins, so I'm pretty convinced the other was a boy.

I predicted my first 2 correctly before 20 WK scan confirmed... In 3 weeks I'll find out if I'm right again!
My pregnancies were v different early on, this one has elements of both

Since the second I POAS and saw the line I've thought girl. All the gender predictors say girl. All the old wives tale say girl. 100% of the skull theory guessers said girl.
I think I'm going to be so shocked if its a boy!!
Only 3 weeks to wait to find out!

With my first 5 I always knew boy but with this 1 it felt so different and I kinda knew she was a girl but everything pointed to girl Chinese calander etc I had my gender scan there staying girl I also have my 20 week scan Monday as I just don't believe it now and I'm doubting myself lol I don't think I'll believe she's a girl until I change her first nappy x

i always had an instinct that i was having a boy due to the fact i didnt feel very sick, the timing of intercourse around ovulation and of course i was right :D x

I KNEW I was having a girl the first time, until he came out and I saw his penis :haha:.
The second time I was pretty sure it was a boy- nope, wrong again :blush:.
My mummy instinct is definitely broken!

Spot on for me!! I just knew I was having a boy. I had a strange dream about 8 weeks and I was 98% sure. I kept telling people I would be FLOORED if it was a girl. I was right 100% BOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->