Mother Instinct (Gender)

When I first got pregnant, I thought... "Its a boy". Then I changed my mind when I was super sick in the first trimester and the ultrasound tech at 12 weeks said he was leaning slightly more towards girl. Had our 20 week last week and he is all boy for sure! :wacko:

I've been completely convinced one way or the other with only some of mine. I've been right, and I've been wrong. I'm sure this one is a boy. Six weeks to go before confirmation.

With my Boy i thought he was a boy all the way up until the 12 week scan, then i thought he was a girl forsure. Well, nope he was a boy... with this one I thought it was a girl all the way up to the 12 week scan, now i think its a boy forsure!!! LOL.... i wonder if the same thing will happen this time??

I was pretty convinced my baby was a boy, even though I was hoping ever so slightly more for a girl. I had 4 dreams my baby was a boy, and most of my friends thought I was having a boy. I think the old wives' tales were more correct than anything for me.

I knew DD was a girl, I was not surprised in the least. When I first found out I was pregnant this time, I at first thought girl, then boy, then girl, then boy and got really confused! Low and behold, TWINS! Very likely they're fraternal, so I'm pretty positive that I'm having boy/girl twins! I'll find out on July 8th!

Mine was wrong the first time, but right the second time. I had almost no doubt this baby was a boy, and I was spot on.

With DS1 I was SHOCKED he was a boy! I was so sure he was a girl.

With my son from the moment I found out I Called him a boy.

My mom had 4 kids and never had a gende ultrasound but we all came home in gender specific outfits :)

I think mother Insticts are usually right

With my daughter I knew I was having a girl from the start, I just had a gut feeling then with my son, although my pregnancy was the exact same as my daughter (no sickness, craving sweetcorn, forever tiered) I just knew he was going to be a boy but this time I'm actually swaying towards boy again but I wouldn't say I'm as sure is time...I only have another 19 weeks lol x

I think mother Insticts are usually right

The U/S tech told me when I was getting my gender scan for DD that mother's instinct has been proven right, at least in her experience, more than the actual U/S. :thumbup:

This pregnancy has been identical to my pregnancy with my daughter however something kept telling me i was having a boy... now i know its a boy i keep thinking its a girl!! irritating!! lol

Same here.I knew it was a boy called baby him was drawn to boys toys and cloths we agreed right away on boy name. Went to u/s and told it looks like a boy, and now I am second guessing her expertise! So irritating. I think I was so shocked it was a boy that im afraid she is wrong. She never seemed to doubt her decision or change her mind. I didnt see the boy parts so I think that's why im doubtibg it. I should be safe to believe her determination at 19w6d, right?

Me and OH knew he was a boy through the whole pregnancy! I even got to the point when I started saying 'he' and 'him' lol, I would have been so shocked if he came out a girl, and we were right, no matter what predictions I read I knew he was boy, and he was! I don't have much of a feeling this time though!

Mother instinct never fails does it..

Yep, it does! I was SURE I was having a boy. I mean, really sure. Nope, I've got a little girl on the way. My cousin thought she was having a boy too, and she turned out to be preg with a girl as well.

Although I will say I had a terrible feeling about my last pregnancy, and I miscarried at 8 weeks. I don't know if that was correct instinct or just paranoia, though.

This is my first and I just KNEW I was having a boy. I always had dreams that he was a girl, but awake I knew he was a boy. Annnnd he is!

This is my first too, and since day one, I have only thought girl, but most of my dreams are with a boy baby. Will find out if you and I have the same phenomena when I hit 22wks... :)

all the predictors told me girl but I just knew it was a boy and I was right :D

After 4 girls it is hard to even begin to think I will have anything else! I have a gender scan on June 18th.

I was right, been calling him him since day 1 and he is indeed a boy!

I had a feeling that I was going to have a little boy. I kept trying to convince myself it was a little girl ,but I just knew he wasn't. Had my scan last week and my baby is a little boy.

When I had my son, I knew from the very beginning he was a boy. This time I wasn't as sure but still felt pretty confident it was a boy again. The pregnancy is different from my first and all the gender predictions said boy but it turns out it's a girl.

This is my first and my instinct said girl from the beginning, even though I had at least two boy dreams.

Today I went to my new doc to have a follow up on my bleed last week and she took a look at the you-know-whats and says looks like a girl. But I think I'll wait for the 20-21 week scan to start buying pink stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->