Mother of all conception months Graduates

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
For those of us newly with BFPs who are terrified to read others' stories in first tri I've made this group so we can chat freely without HCG measuring, repeat HPTing. Primarily it's for those of us who have bonded in the https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...t-september-mother-all-conception-months.html thread but anyone's welcome who wants to chat without being afraid!

For the blinkie copy this url and paste in the box after clicking the image button on your siggy. https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/moacm--big-1.gif

EDDs
April 13th - Gemie
April 21st - madcatwoman - Bailey Graham Feely born 8.25am, 4th May, weighing 8lb 1oz
April 21st - PeanutBean :pink: Indigo May arrived 4.30pm April 24th (Easter) at home, 6lb10oz
April 21st - tas1 :blue:
April 22nd - vbaby3 :pink: Teagan arrived May 2nd, 9lb1oz
April 22nd - babybefore30 :blue:
April 29th - MADLYTTC :blue: Charlie William arrived 7.12pm, May 2nd, 10lb4oz
May 1st - new_to_ttc
May 20th - molly85 - Abigail bicknel. 5lb 10oz (just) born at 4.37 pm, 12th May.
May 20th - bids - born 1am 1st June, 6lb10
May 14th - xlivix
:angel: - Duffy
May 19th - gilz82 :blue: Noah Stewart Aitken arrived 7th April by emergency section 5lbs 8oz
May 26th - loopylollipop - Dylan Maxwell born at 18:44, 11th May, by emergency section. A tiny wee thing at only 4lb 7oz!
May 30th - pinkclaire :pink: Charlotte Holly born 2.40am, 7th of June, weighing 8lb 9oz, 56 cm long!
May 31st - xshell79
June 24th - Ozzieshunni - Alexander David. Born 17 June. 8lbs 3oz
June 29th - Sofiekirsten - Jacob David Nigel born 00:54am, 6lbs 1.5oz, 33 cms
July 31st - gem_x
July 31st - DaretoDream :pink: baby ava arrived August 6th 8:35am 8 lbs 2 ozs 19 3/4 inches
August 4th - Sequeena :blue: - Thomas Emlyn born August 7th 2011, 6lbs 8.5oz, HC 34cm
August 8th - new mummy2010
August 27th - NOMORENUMBERS :pink:
:angel: - mamadonna​

loving this idea hopefully be joining you girls over here soon x

Hey, great idea, im gona book mark this page!!>

We need to bring everyone over!

Nope, i dont know what my HCG is, and i'll happily leave it there!. I know i get the odd stomach ache down there, and rather sensitive (.)(.)!! and thats all i have!.

:wohoo: :yipee: :dance: :happydance: :headspin:

Love this Graduation thread Ladies what a fantastic idea!

Madcat I have the cramping and sore (.)(.) and lower back ache but dont know my hcg level either and dont even want to begin worrying about it :)

yay!! Loving this thread! Great idea :thumbup:

I have no idea about my hcg levels... it's not something they check over... thank goodness!
I think I'd go crazy!

I have to admit I've tested about 25 times to see my preg tests getting darker but as I've been informed it means nothing.... so I'm not testing anymore... what will be will be after all.
I have been stressing today as my symptoms seem to be lessening, I'm not sure if I'm just used to them now :shrug:
I MUST stop this nonsense stressing! somebody slap me PLEASE! xx

:hugs: Well I havent poahpt since I did my cb digi on Friday night and am not sure I want to either....a bit anxious after our loss last cycle but I just have a feeling things are going to be ok this time :dance:

In the uk HCG bloods as routine would cost a small fortune Gemie according to my Dr and they only do them if there has been a previous prob so maybe thats why not offered as routine thankfully!

I'm actuially quite pleased about that Madly! I think it would drive me mad lol

I don't blame you not poas again... gut instinct is far better! xx

In the uk HCG bloods as routine would cost a small fortune Gemie according to my Dr and they only do them if there has been a previous prob so maybe thats why not offered as routine thankfully!

Thats why ive not heard anything about them!. its none of my concern either!:winkwink:

Yes, my symptoms are lessening, my cramps were all day every day, i only get the mildly some of the time, mostly after being sat down for a long time.
The only symptom that has come about in the last 3-4 days are sensitive
(.)(.)!, thats my lot.

the Midwife says, most peoples symptoms dont really come about until weeks 7-8.

ive done my fair share of POAS too,im not proud!:blush:

I have no idea about my hcg levels... it's not something they check over... thank goodness!
I think I'd go crazy!

I have to admit I've tested about 25 times to see my preg tests getting darker but as I've been informed it means nothing.... so I'm not testing anymore... what will be will be after all.
I have been stressing today as my symptoms seem to be lessening, I'm not sure if I'm just used to them now :shrug:

:dohh::bike::devil::ninja::gun::grr: consider yourself well and truely slapped across the chops with a wet fish!

I think I'd go crazy!

:dohh::bike::devil::ninja::gun::grr: consider yourself well and truely slapped across the chops with a wet fish!

I bloody needed it! :haha:

we all need a damned good shaking after 1st Tri, we were a doom and gloom walking advertisment!

we all need a damned good shaking after 1st Tri, we were a doom and gloom walking advertisment!

:rofl:
you can say that again!
Even my son said to me... why are you so depressed when you've got what you wanted? I had to stop and think after that!

:rofl:
you can say that again!
Even my son said to me... why are you so depressed when you've got what you wanted? I had to stop and think after that!

god, if that comes form your son then there was definately something wrong wasnt there!. we were supposed to be feeling at the top of the world!!.

Are you going to be reading any baby books?

Definitely!

I have bought one but tbh it's not got anything in it I've not already read on the net :shrug:

ahhh. im thinking of joining the local library (only taken me about 10 years) and see what they got!

Hey Ladies :wave:

I love our new home but will always be popping back to our old one until everyone has moved in here :wohoo:

Lindseyanne did us a PINK logo for our siggys....yes Gemie I can but hope for a princess with all the pink but I know I will have another little prince :)

It's not a given madly! You could be the one to break the tradition! I'm definitely thinking PINK :)

Madcatwoman... I don't blame you going to the library books are way too expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->