Mother of all conception months Graduates

Again sorry to bring this thread up again as well as the original one... but I've just trawled through it and cannot for the life of me see where I was involved in any conflict?
Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong/

I'm so upset that I'm no longer welcome in your group girls.

All the best. x

Hi,

Sorry your feeling upset there was a bit of a mishap to start with the group so small we usually discuss and vote in new members of the FB page as it's very small and contains details of our personal lives. The vote usually has to be unanimous or very close. Many of the girls don't actually remember you so felt uncomfortable having to recover old ground with someone they do not know.

The move to FB was never made secret and it has been running for over a year so there has always been the option to follow us, though if memory serves you didn't keep up to date on this thread so would really struggle on the FB one as it is very fast moving.

If there has been dispute in the past I believe we would all like to leave it there as we are all now very different people. At the moment the 2 other ladies added will remain with us as it was not their choice not to graduate with us and they always had an open invitation but they were not yet ready to join us.

Please do not take to much offence to this we have previously declined other members, we would rather decline a member than have any discomfort in the group.

Most of us are still around BNB and you have a few FB contacts to.

Hi,

Sorry your feeling upset there was a bit of a mishap to start with the group so small we usually discuss and vote in new members of the FB page as it's very small and contains details of our personal lives. The vote usually has to be unanimous or very close. Many of the girls don't actually remember you so felt uncomfortable having to recover old ground with someone they do not know.

The move to FB was never made secret and it has been running for over a year so there has always been the option to follow us, though if memory serves you didn't keep up to date on this thread so would really struggle on the FB one as it is very fast moving.

If there has been dispute in the past I believe we would all like to leave it there as we are all now very different people. At the moment the 2 other ladies added will remain with us as it was not their choice not to graduate with us and they always had an open invitation but they were not yet ready to join us.

Please do not take to much offence to this we have previously declined other members, we would rather decline a member than have any discomfort in the group.

Most of us are still around BNB and you have a few FB contacts to.

Thank you very much for the explanation. I would still like to know what of conflict' I was involved in?
I know I didn't keep up to date with the thread but did still see all you girls around and liked to keep up to date on other threads.
I had no idea having me in the group would cause so much disruption and be so frowned upon...shows what I know.

I am pleased you've all formed such tight friendships and apologise for any offence I may have caused :flower:

Awww I've just been reading through the first few pages of this thread and am all broody again :dohh: I remember how I felt back then... got all nostalgic I did :haha:

I think I NEED to be preggo again! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->