Mother of all conception months Graduates

i read way too many books, its got to the point where i read them sooo quick i could supply the library!, im spending a small fortune!!

I too love our new home, i cant wait to have more of us join on here now!, but will keep popping back on TTC until you all do!.

I think I will join a library Ladies I generally buy my books from a stall in leeds market brand new not bad say I pay £6 I get £3 back when I return to buy more but I read loads so would certainly save the pennies for lo!

Anyone got any cravings yet :dohh: all I want to eat at the minute is bird eye crispy chicken burgers in a ciabatta roll with cheese and garlic mayo yum yum just cooking some now :)

Yes Gemie I live in hope for a princess Im outnumbered by boys :) even our rabbit is a male :lol: but if I am meant to have another prince so be it!

DH is one of six boys (he has 5 bros) and there is only DS and our Nephew as grandchildren so far so again two boys! MIL would be estatic for a girl but that would be a bit scary on my part too seen as she is a little obsessed with DS :loopy:

Have you guys told anyone yet?

I go through fads of reading and haven't read a book for months.

That sounds lovdely madly.. made my mouth water lol
I've been craving full sugar coke I never drink full sugar usually s I dunno :shrug: I craved duck and pineapple from the Chinese the other day and a fat juicy steak.. yummy :)

you know what, i dont have one single craving!. But, although my appitite is ok, its not quite as ravenous as it was before, and also used to have a bar of chocolate EVERY DAY!, i know thats bad, but i can go without for quite some time now!.

Ahhh well I think it's time to think PINK! lol

Yeah I've told my family and a few friends... I'm just too excited to hold it in! I've not a
announced on fb book yet though. x

i would love a girl too!!.

no we havent told anyone, ive been quite strict with DH as he would have told everyone, he wants to tell his mate in the pub so ive told him he can tell him, just the one!, and let off the steam. Ive only told one friend on facebook who i know will never blab!

I've noticed everything tastes so nice... like a million times nicer than normal

I've noticed everything tastes so nice... like a million times nicer than normal

and ive noticed things dont taste as nice and a million times blander!!!:wacko::nope:, whats going on??, food tastes boring now!.

and a brighter note, ive rearranged my tickers and proudly campaigning for team pink!

:wohoo: for TEAM PINK Ladies!

I find I only have an appetite to eat on an evening at the minute and b/c I am not hungry I am forgetting to eat at lunch:loopy: I am eating my usual orange for breakfast but I find drinking tea on a morning makes me feel :sick: I have gone off chocolate too and the thought of anything greasy makes me heave....a little issue since I cook breakfast everyday for about 6o people :)

I remember going off food last time but I've just not had it yet... I'm hoping I do as it's seems to be the normal and it's just another thing worrying me :dohh:

flying the flag for team PINK!! I like it :thumbup:

Of course would love another little boy but it doesn't hurt to speculate! x

we're a great pair, listening to you saying how much more your enjoying food, im thinking im the odd one out!! lol

...re-girl....you got to speculate to accumilate!.

well, ive just coloured my roots everyone!

With DS I craved food like stews and ate tins and tins of `big soup` in 1st tri :wacko: Later on I craved salad and anything thirst quenching like tomatos and cucumber and ice lollys!

We only told my mum and sister so far and DH doesnt want to tell anyone else until after our 12wk scan but I want to tell my best friend when I see her later on this coming week but am not sure DH will be happy with me if I do :( However we both think DS should be the 1st to know before we tell DH`s family, rest of my family and our friends etc plus work gets tricky for me after the 5 month mark I wont be able to work in my current position b/c of the risks to where I work so I will have to give them plenty of notice to sort someone to cover my role and for them to sort me another iykwim!

:wohoo: for TEAM PINK Ladies!

I find I only have an appetite to eat on an evening at the minute and b/c I am not hungry I am forgetting to eat at lunch:loopy: I am eating my usual orange for breakfast but I find drinking tea on a morning makes me feel :sick: I have gone off chocolate too and the thought of anything greasy makes me heave....a little issue since I cook breakfast everyday for about 6o people :)

i never thought id see my chocolate intake decrease!, never!.
I seem to be eating more apples though!

ooooooooooooh was wondering about hair dye madcat hon (I persume thats what you are talking about :lol:) I really need to cover my greys :dance: and not sure about guidelines or am I just been a freak and shud I shut up! :dohh:

we're a great pair, listening to you saying how much more your enjoying food, im thinking im the odd one out!! lol

...re-girl....you got to speculate to accumilate!.

well, ive just coloured my roots everyone!

OMG you coloured your roots????

And here I am walking around as grey as a badger! I couldn't work out whether it was okay or not and I forgot to ask my MW!
I'm so doing this tomorrow :wohoo:

Youre just a freak and should shut up !
hahahaha...sorry, love you really!!

Um, well, i read the pack, then i went thru the instructions twice and it doesnt say anything about pregnancy, ive heard elsewhere its ok, so ive gone ahead, i needed to as well!

gahhh I wish I could go off chocolate for a bit :haha:

I read that roots colouring is recommended rather than full head and to do strand test etc but I always use the same colour and have done for ages now....considered henna but sounds wayyyyyyyyyy too messy! I need to sort out my hair :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->