Mother of all evaps??!!?? Faint line at 7 minutes and dark BFP at 1 hour...

going4three

Reaction score
I have been burned by faint lines in the past and do not want to get my hopes up. I am currently 10 DPO and took a First Signal today and saw a faint line at the 7 minute mark (approx.) it was shadowy and faint. I set it aside and at an hour it was a full BFP. Took another and took a picture of the 2nd one at 7 minutes (I could see the same shadowy line) and the first one I took (which had reached the hour mark)..

I have taken a million First Signal and never seen them do this...Has anyone else seen evaps before 10 minutes that turned this thick and dark....was it an evap or early BFP? Thanks!!!!

Not letting me attach...I will try to attach in post.

Attachments

• FScompare2_opt.jpg
    FScompare2_opt.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 58
Thanks!! I am so leery about faint shadowy lines, but I have never seen a faint line turn like this. I hope you are right. Going to test again tomorrow (obviously lol)

Thanks!!! I am hoping to. I hate these faint lines and yet I always test early to torture myself. :)

Buy a more sensitive test may show better. Good luck FX

Buy a more sensitive test may show better. Good luck FX

I took a FRER earlier without holding and could not tell if indent or BFP. Just took IC and it was positive pretty quick, but faint and I really do not trust those when they have faint lines. I think tomorrow I will know. I wish I could trust the faint lines, but I have learned you really can not.

I attached my FRER from earlier (which I am calling indent because I HATE FRER's, I can never tell indent from early positive)
And my IC I just took (pic taken at 5 minutes)

Attachments

• ICPOS2.jpg
    ICPOS2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 33
  • 5664.png
    5664.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 39
My most obvious positive was the First Signal, but that was also my longest hold today. Hopefully tomorrow I have a answer one way or the other. I really need to stop testing early and driving myself crazy :)

I see something on both of those and in my experience in never had a indent like that on free not without taking it out of the case any way

I see something on both of those and in my experience in never had a indent like that on free not without taking it out of the case any way

I have had some pretty convincing indents on FRER, but the IC dried very dark (the one I just took). I am hoping if you put all of the light lines together it means a much darker line tomorrow :) Thank you so much!!! UGH light lines drive me crazy!!! I really have never seen a first signal like the ones today though. I normally really trust those tests.

And I did not take the FRER out of the case. I know it ruins the test, as tempted as I am sometimes lol. And the pic was taken at 10 minutes. I do not really see color though, so it makes me nervous...

Here is the latest IC dried...it got darker as time went on, like the first signal...just not as dark as the first signal. UGH...I guess I will know tomorrow...whoever invented evap lines to make me question light lines is a horrible person :) And I know, it does not count after time frame, but technically the lines are showing in the time frame...just getting more real after :)

Attachments

• ICDRIED_opt.jpg
    ICDRIED_opt.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 33
You can't have evaps on that many different tests. I say bfp :)

That's a bfp! Early FRER bfp lines always look like an indent! Congrats!

FRER has a faint line today..heading to see doctor. Will update, but I think these were early BFP's...still very faint on FRER, but more then last night.

Sorry but I vote not a BFP. FRER's have horrible, and I mean horrible indents. Your FRER looks exactly like the indent they all seem to have now.

I have had many IC's dry positive. You simple can't rely on that at all.

If you feel you are pregnant buy a digital in a couple days.

BFP! Fo sho. You can't have evaps on so many tests and different tests. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->