Mother of obese children pregnant again **the sun **

Pathetic excuse at parenting. They may not be bad people, but they are doing bad things to themselves and their children.

It's such a huge waste of tax payers money that we have to sit and fork out for her to pap her kiddies with fatty meals and fizzy juice in front of the T.V.
We will also be left to pick up the pieces when they need health care, whatever that may be, because their weight.

While it may be genetics, the fact a relative has even came forth and said it is the diet and lifestyle making them this way makes me doubt this. Otherwise they are a very tounge in cheek source.

Honestly, those poor children. It's hard enough growing up and going through puberty, but everyone knows the trials a larger child endures because of their size. How a parent can subject their children to that is beyond me.

I'm no spring chicken but I am trying again. This is purely pregnancy and loosing my mentality pp. However, these people never seem to have had a healthy lifestyle through good eating and excercise installed into their routines at all.

And yes, overfeeding a child is abuse imo. It can cause serious health defects, just as malnourishment can.

Makes me sick! Teenagers are totally different. I have an eating disorder--developed anorexia slowly from the age of 12 and it got really severe...but that is different because I had more control over my food intake. So a teen developing obesity may not be the fault of the parents. It's our own fault really and up to us to fix. A 3 year old however?! Her parents are in control of her food! They should be taking her outside to play and making sure she's eating healthy food! URGH. It's disgusting. Not only health wise...cn you imagine the emotional scars they will have as they get older, from all the teasing? It makes me so sad....they're so young :cry:

I was an overweight child (still am overweight) but it wasnt because of junk food, my mum was very strict about not being allowed junk and fast food but she did fall into the trap of too much of a good thing so my portions where bigger then they idealy should have been so eating healthly but too much can be just as bad.
Even now though when we go over for lunch its like she is feeding an army :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->