Mothercare My3

MrsDramaQueen

Reaction score
Has anyone got one of these? I really like this pushchar but have read some bad reviews about the brakes etc breaking after a year. Has anyone got experience of any faults?

Thanks

A friend of mine has one and sometimes the seat gets stuck so it cant be folded down to put in the car! She has stopped using it now. It is also very wide

x

A friend of mine has one and sometimes the seat gets stuck so it cant be folded down to put in the car! She has stopped using it now. It is also very wide

x

Yes. That's a common fault with the My3. It happened to me, but luckily I was near a mothercare store, so took it there and they sent it off to be fixed, and lent me another in the meantime.
It only happens when you put the seat on forward facing apparently, and it hasn't happened to me since they fixed it.

Otherwise, can't fault it. Yes it is a bit big, but it is a travel system and they all are really. Anything much smaller, such as a Bugaboo bee will be small for your LO by about a year, if not before. We have just bought a lightweight, a Quinny Zapp for travelling etc and although it is much smaller and easier in shops etc the My3 is sooo much nicer to push, so I will still use it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->