*~Mothers of three-to-be! September 2015!~*

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Anyone else? I just found out yesterday that we were expecting baby number three! Just thought it might be fun to have a thread that we could carry though our pregnancies to talk about the craziness to come, haha.

We will finally be outnumbered!:dohh::sleep:

:happydance:

Congratz!!! This is Baby No.5 For me - How old are your Little Ones? Mine are 9yr Girl - Twins 2yr one of each ( 3 Valentines day ) 1yr Girl :flower:

Congratz!!! This is Baby No.5 For me - How old are your Little Ones? Mine are 9yr Girl - Twins 2yr one of each ( 3 Valentines day ) 1yr Girl :flower:

My daughter Emma is 2 years old (born Christmas Day) and my son Logan is nearly 9 months old! They will all be very close in age, luckily my two now get along pretty well. :thumbup:

Awww :) Are you finding out what your Having, Im staying team Yellow :yellow: I found out with the Others x

:wave: Yay to 3rd babies! I'm excited, I'm one of 3 myself and I love it :). We will be team yellow, I feel like it is a girl, which means it's almost certainly a boy (I was wrong guessing with my other two) :haha:.

Congrats I am expecting number 3 I have one boy 5 and one girl 4months very excited

Team yellow for us! :)))

At least that's what we agreed on... :wacko:

Are you wavering? :haha:. Did you find out with your other LO's?

:wave: Hi everyone. I found out we're expecting on Friday (although I was pretty sure before I took the test). This will be #3 and we already have 2 little boys, 5 and 2yrs. Think my due date is mid September. I need to change my avatar, as my boys are much older than they probably say as I haven't been on here for about 2 years! Can't decided if we'll find out blue/pink. We stayed team yellow for both my previous pregnancies, but I'm not sure if I'd like to know this time to at least get prepared if its a girl!

Are you wavering? :haha:. Did you find out with your other LO's?

Hi everyone joining!!! Congratulations!

My hubby found out for our first but I never knew until she came! We decided to find out for the second but now that we have one of each, back to team yellow!!!

How was it wit him knowing and you not? Did you ever try and get it out of him? I know I totally would if it was me :haha:

How was it wit him knowing and you not? Did you ever try and get it out of him? I know I totally would if it was me :haha:

I really didn't want to know. I actually thought she was a boy!!! He did a good job keeping it a secret :)

Hey ladies! I am also pregnant with my 3rd, due September 7! We have 2 boys, 6 and 20 months. We will definitely be finding out the gender as soon as we can!:happydance:

Okay, I have to ask how everyone is thinking about a third.

I have been wanting to have a vent cry for many months and find with this new news is putting me in a little shock. We were anticipating having another baby but now that is is here - I am scared to become overwhelmed.

My husband and I work alot of hours and have demanding careers but naturally our children/family come first but we can only hide from our work obligations so long! :) We have one boy and one girl so now the thought of having two girls or two boys gets me feeling guilty! Like one wasn't enough - silly I know...

Anyone else with this? I am not sure if it is my mind telling me I am having symptoms now (alot of lightheadedness and new headaches, some aversion to food) but I think it could be this new stress (good stress) that I now feel...

Any advice/similar story?

I have been wanting to have a vent cry for many months and find with this new news is putting me in a little shock. We were anticipating having another baby but now that is is here - I am scared to become overwhelmed.

My husband and I work alot of hours and have demanding careers but naturally our children/family come first but we can only hide from our work obligations so long! :) We have one boy and one girl so now the thought of having two girls or two boys gets me feeling guilty! Like one wasn't enough - silly I know...

Anyone else with this? I am not sure if it is my mind telling me I am having symptoms now (alot of lightheadedness and new headaches, some aversion to food) but I think it could be this new stress (good stress) that I now feel...

I feel the same way! I'm a SAHM but my husband works a lot! We planned on having another in the future so when my test came up positive I was in shock... I was terrified! I feel like it's going to be so overwhelming!!! I have to have a c-section like I did with my previous 2,so I'll be not even a week out from having baby, have a 2 year old and taking my oldest to school and picking him up. But I've realized it will all be fine. So excited that I've just really let go of the anxiety! :hugs:

:hugs: I think a lot of people feel this way when they increase their family, it is quite daunting! I'm a little apprehensive about certain things like work with an extra LO around (I'm a wahm), the extra lack of sleep (DD is a bad sleeper)... but I know it will all be fine and if it's really hard it won't be forever! Not that I'm planning to give my children away or anything, but the baby/toddler stage won't last forever :haha:

Hi ladies :hi: Care if I join? Mother of a son and daughter, expecting #3 September 2nd! I definitely can relate to the anxiety and uneasiness of adding another child to the family as well as eventually continuing with work obligations with a newborn and caring for my other two children as well. And since I have one of each already it makes me sometimes question this baby's place and how he/she will feel, especially with the large age gap between siblings! I have two much older half siblings and I was a "surprise" so as I grew older I tended to feel not good enough or like a mistake :nope: which this pregnancy was definitely planned as we tried for 7 months but still a surprise to us since it hadn't happened as quickly as my others did. I have days where I get overwhelmed and then days where I know it will just all fit together and work out. Also very nervous as to how my mother will react to the news since I haven't shared it with her yet...

I'll just pop in here for a min. Af is late and I'll be testing tonight. If I get my bfp I'll be due sept 20. Dd will be 4 in march and ds is 16.5 months.

Hi ladies :hi: Care if I join? Mother of a son and daughter, expecting #3 September 2nd! I definitely can relate to the anxiety and uneasiness of adding another child to the family as well as eventually continuing with work obligations with a newborn and caring for my other two children as well. And since I have one of each already it makes me sometimes question this baby's place and how he/she will feel, especially with the large age gap between siblings! I have two much older half siblings and I was a "surprise" so as I grew older I tended to feel not good enough or like a mistake :nope: which this pregnancy was definitely planned as we tried for 7 months but still a surprise to us since it hadn't happened as quickly as my others did. I have days where I get overwhelmed and then days where I know it will just all fit together and work out. Also very nervous as to how my mother will react to the news since I haven't shared it with her yet...

Welcome new ladies and congratulations!!! Thanks MamaBunny, I'm sure the shock will settle soon, really excited but I'm so glad someone else wondered the same thing! I feel like I have the absolute best daughter and son, so what happens when I have the second daughter or son? Will there inevitably be a favorite?:nope: I feel so bad asking but I can't shake the guilt I have for possibly making one of my kids feel any kind of favoritism in the least. Ahhhh!

On a lighter note I totally got called out for being pregnant at work today by my mentor! We were talking about an old employee that was pregnant again and she looked at me asking if I was pregnant too with a smile... I stuffed my face with food to keep from being able to talk and just smiled because I wasn't planning on telling anyone yet! Needless to say she knows now and said that she knew it from when she first saw me today and thinks I already have a little tummy... Little did she know I am full of gas haha!

When I have this third child I feel like I need to have one more to make things even and I'd want it to be so I have 2 of each :dohh: I told the one lady that I work with in the office and asked her to keep hush hush until I decide to share the news with my boss. That's hilarious you mention gas! I've had nothing but the poops and gas and with my little bloat I feel like a whoopie cushion :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->