*~Mothers of three-to-be! September 2015!~*

When I have this third child I feel like I need to have one more to make things even and I'd want it to be so I have 2 of each :dohh: I told the one lady that I work with in the office and asked her to keep hush hush until I decide to share the news with my boss. That's hilarious you mention gas! I've had nothing but the poops and gas and with my little bloat I feel like a whoopie cushion :rofl:

We were thinking that too, 2 of each would be great! Maybe twins boy/girl = done. Haha. But I love being pregnant.

I just called my aaaaamazing OB, told them the news! I am so glad they aren't making me come in right now. Going 2/5/15, where I will be almost 2 months along which is FINE by me. Before my oldest was born I had been pregnant before (ended up in a miscarriage) but had so many too early scans, caused SO much anxiety. At least with this scan I should be able to make out a little something - and a heartbeat!!!:kiss:

We found out we were expecting after we came back from my parent's around Christmas. My daughter will be 7 in a couple days and my son is 2.

Jezzielin, what part of MI are you from? I grew up in Farmington/Farmington Hills/ Livonia area. I moved to NC with my DD and ex about 6 years ago.

Congrats ladies!

We found out we were expecting after we came back from my parent's around Christmas. My daughter will be 7 in a couple days and my son is 2.

Jezzielin, what part of MI are you from? I grew up in Farmington/Farmington Hills/ Livonia area. I moved to NC with my DD and ex about 6 years ago.

Congrats ladies!

:hi:! I am from downriver area, south of Detroit. The Trenton/Woodhaven/Riverview area :)!

Jezzielin I am not too awfully far away in Sandusky, Ohio (northeast area between Toledo and Cleveland). Perhaps you've heard of Cedar Point? It's literally in my backyard, we can see it from our neighborhood park!

Jezzielin I am not too awfully far away in Sandusky, Ohio (northeast area between Toledo and Cleveland). Perhaps you've heard of Cedar Point? It's literally in my backyard, we can see it from our neighborhood park!

I looooove Cedar Point! :) So close! I made a fool out of myself during Halloweekends, I just freaked out on the foggy walk haha!

Anything new with you this week? Not much for me other than bloat. I am glad I don't have much symptoms because my hubby is on a 16 hour shift the past couple of weeks (poor guy) and I am tired enough with the two little ones and work! Don't need morning sickness or anything like that!:dohh:

We're expecting #3 in early September. I've got 2 girls - 3 1/2 yrs & 8 mos. We'll find out the sex - I can't remember what color team that makes us. :flower:

I looooove Cedar Point! :) So close! I made a fool out of myself during Halloweekends, I just freaked out on the foggy walk haha!

Anything new with you this week? Not much for me other than bloat. I am glad I don't have much symptoms because my hubby is on a 16 hour shift the past couple of weeks (poor guy) and I am tired enough with the two little ones and work! Don't need morning sickness or anything like that!:dohh:

I never had MS with my other pregnancies so hoping it's the same this time around! Your husband works 16 hour days? Mine works 12-14 hours a day at his new job and has been pretty exhausted lately. My kids are older (13 & 9) so it's easier on me but I still have to get my butt up at 6am every day, get ready for work, take my son to school, come home and pack myself food and snacks for the day since I'm usually hungry 24/7, take my daughter to school then take myself to work until 4pm. Then I come home and handle any dishes, laundry, cleaning and sometimes dinner (he likes to cook so sometimes handles it or we both do it together). I couldn't imagine functioning with MS!!!

How's it going everyone? Well 5 weeks today - at least I think so. So far so good, my husband has been working 16 hours a day straight for nearly 2 weeks... I feel like a one woman show between work, doing research and coming home to be a mother to two young children. I am so happy the first trimester sleepies have not got me yet!!!

Whenever I can I try to close my eyes when the kids are down and I definitely feel a lot of uterus stretching! How is everybody else feeling?:kiss:

I'm feeling great! I'm tired, I'm having trouble sleeping, I'm nauseous and my boobs hurt... but I'm fantastic! I'm just so excited that I could care less. My tummy is starting to harden up... it seems really early but I guess. Lol I had an ultrasound Friday... heartbeat of 113 bpm :happydance: measuring on track! 7 weeks tomorrow... so excited!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_81963510598295.jpg
    IMG_81963510598295.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm feeling great! I'm tired, I'm having trouble sleeping, I'm nauseous and my boobs hurt... but I'm fantastic! I'm just so excited that I could care less. My tummy is starting to harden up... it seems really early but I guess. Lol I had an ultrasound Friday... heartbeat of 113 bpm :happydance: measuring on track! 7 weeks tomorrow... so excited!!! :cloud9:

Such a beautiful picture!!!:flower:

Happy 7 weeks CJ!

My boobs were super sore over the weekend. I slept in a sports bra last night and that helped a bit. Going to my first appointment this Wednesday, I'll be 8 weeks. Nothing exciting will happen, just an in office pregnancy test and going over a bunch of do's and don'ts and health history... blah.

:wave: so happy to find this group!

I got my BFP on Friday and since then been in a bit of a panic... We were undecided on baby no 3 but the little monkey caught us unawares so here I am with 2 boys who are 3 and 18 months and pregnant again, due 26th September.
So scared to tell family, they have been hinting we should have no more!
I'm panicking about changing my car (I have a corsa at the moment) I'm panicking the house isn't big enough, I'm panicking that I'm outnumbered (I have the children most of the time as OH works a lot), I'm panicking that Jack my eldest will be unsettled - he starts big school In September, I'm panicking about the supposed 'middle child syndrome' that everyone talks about!
It is slowly sinking in and of course I'm happy but the above is worrying me. I will have a 4 year old, 2 year old and a newborn!! eek.

I want a surprise this time and OH wants to find out so we have yet to sort that one out! I have a feeling his family only makes boys so I'm fully expecting another blue :haha:

I'm also having a little anxiety about being overwhelmed when #3 arrives. Along with guilt about not spending as much one-on-one time with #2 (she's 8 mos.) But overall I'm too sleepy for it to bother me too much. I do tend to get anxious as my pregnancies progress so I think I'll panic more later. :) Anyone else having crap sleep? After chasing my 2 around all day I finally lay down only to get nauseous.

I'm also having a little anxiety about being overwhelmed when #3 arrives. Along with guilt about not spending as much one-on-one time with #2 (she's 8 mos.) But overall I'm too sleepy for it to bother me too much. I do tend to get anxious as my pregnancies progress so I think I'll panic more later. :) Anyone else having crap sleep? After chasing my 2 around all day I finally lay down only to get nauseous.

Ok, we will be here c8: the panicking later! I'm sleeping ok at the moment! I'm SO tired that by the evening I just crash. Still early for me and not much nausea yet (though I have woken this morning feeling a bit dodgy)!

Hi Claire :hi: I forgot about this thread! How is everyone doing? Nearly 16 weeks along here :happydance:

Hi, I'd forgotton about this thread too..I'm 12+2, I have my scan a week Tuesday. It is finally sinking in im going to have 3 children :wacko:

We are smack in the middle of home renovations, my OH quit his job 2 weeks ago and my daughter's birthday is coming up in two weeks so I'm scrambling to plan her skating rink party... to say I'm stressed is an understatement! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->