Motivation??

laurabeth

Reaction score
Ok so I have lost 10lbs.

My start weight was 168lbs I am currently 158lbs but I want to be 123lbs.

So I have another 35lbs to lose.....but I have no motivation, as soon as I'm bore etc I eat!! I also have PCOSwhich makes it harder to lose weight, I just really need motivation to stop eating crap and excercise more! I try and go swimming or to the gym most days, but when I finish work I'm tired and don't feel like it :( please help!!

I also follow a low gi diet, but I still crave crisps etc :( really need help feeling so down lately :(

Ok so I have lost 10lbs.

My start weight was 168lbs I am currently 158lbs but I want to be 123lbs.

So I have another 35lbs to lose.....but I have no motivation, as soon as I'm bore etc I eat!! I also have PCOSwhich makes it harder to lose weight, I just really need motivation to stop eating crap and excercise more! I try and go swimming or to the gym most days, but when I finish work I'm tired and don't feel like it :( please help!!

I also follow a low gi diet, but I still crave crisps etc :( really need help feeling so down lately :(

Hi. I started at 207lbs, as of last Wednesday I was 181lbs and want to get down to 145-7lbs. (I'm 5ft9 and that would but my BMI around 22),

I also lose motivation really quickly but I have something to focus on. If I don't fall pregnant on my next round of treatment I will need IVF and really don't want to be refused because I'm overweight. In the middle of the year my hubby and I were debating quitting TTC and I gained back half the weight I lost as I stopped caring about what I was doing. Now we decided to continue I'm focused again. Plus, I want to be wither pregnant or hot at my sisters wedding in July.

Do you have anything you can look to that will include losing weight? My hubby and I are also planning a cruise but I looked back at the pictures from our last holiday and refuse to look like that in my next holiday snaps.

Have you thought about joining a slimming group such as Weight Watchers or Slimming World? The motivation from there might help and might give the feeling that you aren't doing it alone.

Good luck. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"