Movement at 23 weeks?

Ginaerhol

Mummy of 3 princesses :D
Reaction score
My babii has been moving regularly for the last 5 weeks or so and she had developed a pattern for about a couple of hours in the morning 15 mins or so in the afternoon and then all evening from about 8 - 11 or 12. For the past 2 days though i have literally felt nothing...i am a bit concerned...not sure what to do. Anyone else had a similar thing, this is my 3rd baby? xxx ( i am 23 weeks on wed)

hey hun

try not to worry. At this stage if you are concerned, if you call up your maternity hospital, they will let you come in for a wee scan to put your mind at rest,

Im sure there is nothing to worry about and baby just having a good sleep :thumbup: But really hun, you will not feel better until you have your mind put at rest, give them a wee call, they will be happy to see you I promise.

D xxx

My baby went a bit quiet at 23 weeks for a few days, I got a couple of tiny pokes but that's all, Picked up again at 24 weeks and seems OK now. So they do go throught quiet times. If you've been really busy as well you might not have noticed it. Just rest for a while, have a cold drink and seem if you feel anything. If you still don't after a few hours I guess might be worth getting checked out just to be safe.

Midwives advise you not to start 'counting' movements before 28 weeks as they can be sporadic as baby goes through growth spurts and still has a lot of room to hide! But if you're worried it's always best to get checked out.

This sometimes happens to me, some days you don't feel bubs move as much as other days. It's at 28 wks + you're supposed to start counting kicks/movement so don't worry too much. :)

i am 23 weeks today and hardly felt a thing since Thursday. I am hoping it will pick up again soon or I am phoning the midwife x

thanks girls i think that i have felt her twice since i posted...had a cold drink but it didnt seem to help much lol. I thought i felt her when i was having a cup of tea lol. I will keep a check on it for the next few days and if it doesnt pick up then i will call the mw xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->