• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movement

coffee cake

Reaction score
How early can you feel movement? Just curious. Last pregnancies for me I have had a front lying placenta and didn't feel baby until around 16 weeks. This time I don't think that's the case because I swear I feel pressure in my uterus. I can't really explain it.

I was about 10 weeks when I felt the first pops with my Daughter. At 13 weeks I was feeling her most days!

Really?? I figured I was nuts! It's just like something is pushing outward. With previous pregnancies it was very much only fluttering because of my placenta. It really does feel like a pressure, as of baby is lying right against it.

Does that sound right?

In the last few days, I have felt lots of flutters and rhythmic kicking that lasts for seconds and then goes away, mostly when I first lay down at night or when I am waking up in the morning. I did feel something similar a few weeks ago and dismissed it at the time as a muscle spasm but after feeling these I think I was actually feeling very early movements :) Everyone is different and every baby develops differently, there are probably average times when certain things happen but if you think that's what you felt, that's probably what you felt! I'm trying to not over-analyze mine and just appreciate them and get excited over them because I love when it happens and it's been happening more in the past few days :happydance: Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->