movement?

Carlyp1990

Mum to 2 beautiful girls♡
Reaction score
When did u feel movement from baby?
Mums of 2 or more did you feel it earlier with your second? Xx

I felt this one from around 12 weeks and this is my second. Definitely felt him sooner than I did my daughter. I was told that as I have an anterior placenta I probably wouldn't feel as much movement but that's not the case for me. It did take ages for movement to become regular, and still get days where I don't feel him an awful lot. They've become really strong the past week though

I think it really depends on the pregnancy. With dd1 I think it was at least 20w dd2 14 weeks Ds I first felt those taps at about 10/11 weeks and I'm yet to feel this one! Although I think I felt something the other day but I'm not sure.

I'm pretty identical to EmzyJA, was told I have an anterior placenta and so I wouldn't feel movement as much. This is my second and I think I started to feel flutters that I knew were baby at about 16 weeks.
It took a while for them to become regular, but now at 22 weeks I feel her a lot! Proper movements that make my belly bulge in places. Have quiet times during the day but this last week or two I have been feeling her have little movement spurts 3-4 times a day.

First-18 or so weeks
Second-14 weeks
Third-13+4 weeks (but then took the longest to get regular kicks out of all 3)
:)

15 weeks with number one (although it took until 17 weeks before I was sure it was baby not wind! :haha:)

12 weeks this time. Again I wasn't sure but he gave me a good kick when using the Doppler one day and I felt & heard it at the sand time.

Thanks ladies, I thought I felt something yesterday morning but im not 100% sure. It could be any day now though :) i felt katie at 17 weeks I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->