Movement

Shananigans

Reaction score
When did you first start feeling the baby from the outside? I feel her swimming around on occasion from the inside. This is my second.

I felt it yesterday for the first time - so 20w 6days. (I have an anterior placenta)

I felt it beginning of this week and I'm 25w. I have a fair bit of padding though ;)

I started feeling outside movement around 18 weeks, first baby. I never really felt flutters - always proper kicks which I could feel outside almost as soon as in. Baby is very active though (based on what I've heard - all new to me!) I was surprised as have an anterior placenta, but it's low so I think baby just kicks above it!

I felt my first real kick last night and today its back to bubbles

I think I was around 22 or 23 weeks for outside kicks.

For me it was around 22 weeks (first time pregnancy, twin boys).

I started feeling outside kicks at 17 weeks, then they seemed to disappear. I think I just stretched out a good bit and he had more room! I can feel them again and stronger now at 21w5d.

I felt flip flops on the inside about 16 weeks and kicks from the outside about 20 weeks. This is my third.

I can feel mine now from the outside at 16 weeks.

This one from the inside about 13/14 weeks and the outside from 16 weeks. She's a crazy mover!

I could feel flutters at maybe 18 weeks (can't remember already!) and then proper kicks at about 19-20. My husband felt one at 19.5 I think which was magical!

I have an anterior placenta but can now feel and see movement from the outside at 25 weeks x

I cant wait for my DH to feel them and neither can he

I've been feeling little flutters for a few weeks but have really started to notice definite kicks that I can feel from the outside too in the last few days. I'm quite thin so I think that helps with feeling on the outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->