Movements ! Advise please

A_Natasha

3rd trimester baby #1 !
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i posted a thread a few days ago about blood in my urine but no infection just called the midwife today who is really nice, and she asked if i am feeling my ten kicks a day and to be honest i cant say if i am feeling ten or not! im not feeling her all the time like constantly but i am feeling her and i wouldnt always say it is ten times a day...she has told me i need to call the hospital again and they will get me in and monitor me i feel like such a fuss pot tho...how active shud she be at this stage should i be feeling her like all the time????

i'm 22 weeks pregnant and feel the odd movement here and there but it really depends on the positioning of the baby, the fact that you are feeling kicks every now and then shows there's nothing to be unduly worried about....i wouldn't stress yourself out counting kicks, just enjoy them as you feel them...if your midwife isn't worried about the blood in your urine then it shouldn't be anything to worry about, but do not think you are being a fuss pot by calling your midwife about your concerns as after all they are the experts and that is their job.....try to relax and your pregnancy!! all the best:hugs:

i'm 26 weeks and 4 days and had to go up to antenatel last weds and i had reduced fetal movements since the sunday and as the days past i had worried myself sick, i phoned my MW who had switched her phone off so as i work in a hospital i nipped across.
They put me on a monitor which showed his HB and kicks but i couldnt feel them atall, the consultant sent me for a scan which showed bubs is in the breech position which explains the reduced movement lol and why the week before the MW couldnt work out where his head was :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->