Movements in the night?

khartnett

Reaction score
Does anyone elses baby mainly move in the evening?
x

I'm feeling mine first thing in the morning then on and off during the day, then when lay down on the bed at night I feel the bigger kicks. Last night I was trying to get the OH to feel a kick but he was more concerned about cuddling one of our other babies - The CAT!

Yeh now it is about 10-11pm and then she loves 2am!! Little monkey!!

I've read that the baby moves round more at night because during the day all our movements tend to lull it to sleep but when we stop moving it wakes up. Don't know if that's true?

I feel my LO all throughout the day but he likes to move alot more in the evenings than the day :D

Throughout the day, but stronger movements at night and during the night!! Especially around 2-3am!!!

I like it actually, even though she wakes me up!

Throughout the day, but stronger movements at night and during the night!! Especially around 2-3am!!!

I like it actually, even though she wakes me up!

I like it too! He likes to get his wriggle on between 9 and 10pm. I am starting to get a little more action in the day now too.

I get woken up at all hours from him being active in the night...from the moment I lie down to the moment I wake up it is chaos, it's a wonder I get any sleep. :rofl:

I've read that the baby moves round more at night because during the day all our movements tend to lull it to sleep but when we stop moving it wakes up. Don't know if that's true?

That's sooooo cute!!!!!!!!
:cloud9:
Mine is active at 10-12 at night then i wouldn't know as i'm asleep lol and in the morning its active and at lunch time again. xx

tends to be early on at night when im ready for my tea then throughout the night

so...question??
You know i sleep through the night does that mean baby does, i mean when i'm a bit bigger like u ladies 24 weeks say if baby is awake and kicking will i know and wake up, cos i'm feeling the kicks now when i'm awake but sleep all through the night and don't wake up. x

Between 11pm and 1 am buba likes to do his exercises!

so...question??
You know i sleep through the night does that mean baby does, i mean when i'm a bit bigger like u ladies 24 weeks say if baby is awake and kicking will i know and wake up, cos i'm feeling the kicks now when i'm awake but sleep all through the night and don't wake up. x

Yeah, you might be woken up by them!

I know that in the pst few weeks Lo has been getting alot stronger. I think that soon enough, they'll be waking me up.

So far I've only felt movements in the evening just after I go to bed.

This little one is very active of a night time- none stop and they are strong kicks now that I can't sleep through. I managed to get 3 hours sleep last night due to baby kicking and not being able to get comfortable :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->