Moving House whilst pregnant

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
has anybody tried to move house whilst pregnant?

we are hoping to be in our new house 2 weeks before the baby is due.

is there any stress-relieving advice out there???
or advice on how to handle stressful partners???

also i would like to know what you did to help during the move ... as we cant lift stuff etc...

thanks!

i made the cups of tea and laughed at everyone strainin themselfs!!!

LOL Yvanne!!!

Stress free for you Terrie would be to make sure you take it easy & let others do the work! I'd imagine if you do start doing stuff you will get stressy!

As for your partner just offer him a brew :lol:

Get the boxes in the right rooms & unpack from there - Like kitchenware, ornaments etc.

Good luck with the move x x

thanks!

we've definetly bought the house now ...the offer was accepted today at £91,000 so hopefully everything will go smoothly and we will be in before the baby arrives!

soooo excited about having a place of our own to raise the baby our way not everybody elses!

sorry didnt mean 2 make a joke out of your thread there :roll: but seriously is stressfull enuff doing nothing so just sit back and let everyone else do it!!!

I wasn't quite ready to deliver when we moved, but I had just had my gallbladder removed.. so I couldn't help. I tried to though, and got yelled at. *laughs*

Terrie said:
has anybody tried to move house whilst pregnant?

we are hoping to be in our new house 2 weeks before the baby is due.

is there any stress-relieving advice out there???
or advice on how to handle stressful partners???

also i would like to know what you did to help during the move ... as we cant lift stuff etc...

thanks!

My advice hun, is for you to go and stay with a friend or relative and let all the work get done without you there.............you can soon nest and get things as you want them when you get there after all the hard work is done.....you really aren't going to feel like doing much, you really wont so don't get stuck in something that can make your blood boil! But make sure you clear concise instructions before you leave him to it :wink: xx

lol i will have a clear head about leaving them to do all the work i just wanted to clarify that it was ok to put my feet up lol and that i wasnt just being lazy!!!

last year while i was pregnant for alexis we moved when i was around 7 months preg....i went to my moms for the weekend, came home and wonderfully, miraculously everything was put away and set up nicely!!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it lol....this pregnancy we are moving again prolly near november :S and i again will be going to moms :D:D lol hoping that they are as good with setting up this year as last haha maybe you will get lucky too???? good luck

Terrie said:
lol i will have a clear head about leaving them to do all the work i just wanted to clarify that it was ok to put my feet up lol and that i wasnt just being lazy!!!

You have the permission babe...........DON'T YOU do anything other than put ya feet up :wink:

yay ..... they've given us our moving date .... we should be in by the end of the month so that leaves us loads of time before the baby is born to sort the house out etc

Ohh terrie best of luck moving & hurry back online won't you :hugs: x

Oh brilliant babe, you can get things just the way you want them https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-16.gif

Good luck babe, keep us posted!!! :hugs: xx

yay and dison vacuum cleaners are half price in Argos.... perfect timing hahaha

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-73.gif

signed the contracts this morning and had a phone call from natwest to say the morgage has definetly gone thru and the paperwork will be with us 2moro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->