Moving on in the journey from ttc

Hi :) look at her hair !!!!!! OMG its nearly long enough for pigtails !! She was soooo worth the wait !! How are you ? How is motherhood treating you ?

Isn't it fun y to think our LO will be 1 at the same time for 4 months !!!

Hey girls, how is everyone?

I am fine!! Just making plans for Halloween (I get to go to an appointment on Halloween of all days), but I do want to attend this fall festival sponsored by my mom's church. Oh and I am trying to get ready for the upcoming holidays. Nothing much besides that is going on.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...Eyemom you're 39wks??? BB you're 30wks?? Mama you're 21wks?? Time has really flown by...

Omg Eyemom you are literally due in a matter of days!!! How excited are you??

How are you feeling BB??? Is he real active??

Mama how are things progressing?

Brooklyn and I are doing well. She's gett bigger and bigger. I love this little girl.

Unexpected how are you and the little one?

Hi! Actually she came Wednesday! Leaving the hospital today I'll write more as soon as I can! :)

I'm doing good thank. Still a nervous bloody wreck!
He is very strong :) Love his movements!
We had a growth scan at 28 weeks and he was estimated at 2lb 12oz!
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsad5bec44.jpg

Aww look at him...

I know exactly how u feel! U remember I was a nervous wreck up until delivery lol...soon it'll all be over and he will be in your arms :)

I'm doing good thank. Still a nervous bloody wreck!
He is very strong :) Love his movements!
We had a growth scan at 28 weeks and he was estimated at 2lb 12oz!
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsad5bec44.jpg

Hi! Many have seen on fb, but thought I'd post here. Here's the birth story. When this little girl decided it was time, IT WAS TIME! She came quite fast! Didn't make it to the hospital...delivered in the back of an ambulance in the parking lot of a Walmart!

I think I'm keeping up with most people on fb, but Mariahs Mom, so happy to see you and baby girl are doing well! <3

Good thanks. Growth scan today and Hes approximately 4lb 11oz already! :shock:

How are you?

Im feeling great. I'm back to feeling like myself again and Brooklyn is a job. She's really a happy baby who smiles from the moment she wakes up, until she goes to sleep...This whole being a mom thing is pretty cool...

I'm so glad to see that you are 32wks!!!! It's been a long road and you're almost there! I know it has been and still is an emotional journey. I remember it like it was yesterday being terrified pregnant. BUT I know you'll be holding that baby boy before you know it. Idk if I ever asked. Is there a name??

She is beautiful :)

No name yet. We've discussed Brody and Coby so far but not sure.

Hey all!! Sorry I have been MIA. Good to see everyone's journeys are progressing towards some Kodak moments! I am about to turn 25 weeks tomorrow. I have slacked off my walking since it got cold, but today it is actually rather warm so I will try to get in some walking while the weather is good. I was also sick with a cold my husband's friend brought home. Now my husband has it, so FX that DD doesn't get it!! This pregnancy has been pretty ho hum. I'm not looking forward to doing my GD test by my next appointment. I hated dealing with GD last time. It's such a pain. Oh and I have been going back and forth on going for a VBAC. I am leaning towards the VBAC simply because it will be cheaper for me overall. I want my stay in the hospital to be as short as possible. I'm already battling high blood pressure and I'm afraid if I get GD, that will convince the OB that I need to actually schedule the C section. She has been supportive of the VBAC thus far, so maybe I am worrying over nothing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->