Moving on in the journey from ttc

Ooooh Im welling up !!! What the hell !!!! I feel like I'm having this any with you lol........
Here is my journal entry 8 days overdue ! Anything to distract you lol.....maybe you will be otherwise occupied to read it ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 6
Ooooh Im welling up !!! What the hell !!!! I feel like I'm having this any with you lol........
Here is my journal entry 8 days overdue ! Anything to distract you lol.....maybe you will be otherwise occupied to read it ;)

Lol thanks left...I'm at work so I have a lot of distractions haha...From the pic, it looks like u had a lot to say. Rightfully so lol...it seems like the contractions have stopped :( Oh well I'm over it. I've accepted this little girl will come when she wants...on the plus side, I will be induced no earlier than Thursday but no later than Monday. Soooooooooooooo at this rate I will probably be induced. Ugh

Have you got a ball you can bounce on? I can't believe your still at work!

At work !!!! Neither can I !! What do you do !! Please tell me its nothing where your on your feet all day !!!! Do you get to decide when ?

Yes, I am still working...I have an office job. I'm a supervisor so I barely move from my desk lol...

Update: So early I was sure the contractions went away and write them off as Braxton Hicks; coming every 20mins or so. Then NOTHING. A couple hours later I realized I was still having them but they were coming every 10mins or so. Now they are coming every 9mins...I'm so confused if these are contractions or Braxton Hicks?!?! They aren't painful but they tightening, aching in my lower abdominal. Plus a lot of pressure.

What do you girls think? I've never had them last all day or get closer together..

Pay attention. Maybe start making a log. Whenever I got suspicious I would write down the time of each contraction, how long it lasted and how it felt. If this is real the tightening will get harder. In the beginning of my labour with DD I wasn't sure as the intensity sort of came and went, but after a couple of hours I was wincing with each contraction. And then a few hours later I had to brace myself up during a contraction and breathe through them.

The early stages of labour can last several days (fun, I know) so it's possible this is the real thing but is still taking it's time to get to active labour.

Yeh I wasn't quite sure to begin with. They were uncomfortable but not painful. As the hours went on they got stronger and more painful.

Good Luck!

Well I'm in L&D and they are admitting me. Contractions are 3-4mins apart and painful. I'm only 3cm dilated and 90% effaced! They said my blood pressure is high so they are monitoring that closely. I have a feeling I'm going to be here ALLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYY...wish me luck!

Good luck. She will be here In no time. I didn't feel any of my early contractions machine was picking them up but I couldn't feel them. I went from contractions every 3-4 minutes at 2am to having her at 9.30am so fingers crossed now things are moving along she will be here quick and easy for you. Thinking of you xxx

Oh mariah mum . I'm so excited for you :) I have a feeing you won't be leaving that hospital without your little girl being with you ;) exciting times !!! Thinking of you xxx

UPDATE: So after 9hrs of painful labor, I'm only 6cm. I caved in and got an epidural because the contractions were too bad and I couldn't take it anymore. Unfortunately the epidural had slowed my contractions:( So they actually broke my water...It's just a waiting game now....Wish me luck girls

Oooh if been sitting here with the iPad on my lap waiting to hear news :) getting the epidural is not caving !!!! I'm in that party too . Its the best drug ever invented !!! Won't be long now !!!!! Good luck your in my thoughts :)

And how good of you to think of us while your going through all that !!!! Your so so good x hope hubby is doing ok too x send him my love

Those waters should help! I progressed really quickly once they broke mine! Good Luck :)

So quick update. I'm soooooooooooo tired but Brooklyn IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7lbs 10oz & 21in long. I will write more tomorrow when I get some sleep lol...thanks girls

Awh I'm all teary thinking of how happy you must all be and I'm so happy for you. Well done you. Epidural isn't giving in. I had one both times and wouldn't change a thing I think they are fab!

:wohoo:Ok its time to break out the happy dance reserved for very special occasions ! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: like unexpected I'm tearing up here . I'm so so happy for you and her dad :) clevergirlher dad now gets to spend the whole weekend with you both :happydance:

Welcome to the world baby Brooklyn xxxxxxxxx

:yipee: Congratulations!!! So glad to hear that Brooklyn has made her safe arrival. Enjoy every moment and get lots of rest whenever you can. Oh, I am so happy for your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->