Moving on over...

I told my 9 year old and nearly 5 year old for the same reasons you just stated and my daughter has told her whole nursery class including teachers! :rofl: ah well these things happen x

I told my 9 year old and nearly 5 year old for the same reasons you just stated and my daughter has told her whole nursery class including teachers! :rofl: ah well these things happen x

I'm certain my son will tell the whole of his school class and teachers the first day back after half term too! We told the children a few hours ago and they are so excited, asking lots of questions, wanting to stroke my tummy and getting things from round the house to give to the new baby as a present. I don't think they realise quite how long a wait it is though until they get to meet the baby!

I don't think I'll be able to hold back on telling my parents until Father's Day. I'm very close with my Mom, and talk to her almost every day. They are leaving on Thursday to go to Alabama for my Mom's 50 year class reunion. I may talk to my husband and see if we can tell them before they leave, so my Mom can have something to be giddy about and share when former classmates ask about kids/grandkids. :)

We won't be telling anyone for awhile. With our last successful pregnancy we waited until 24 weeks. I'm not sure we'll wait that long...but definitely want to see a wriggly little baby before we share our news.
Due to our multiple losses I've already been getting lab work done regularly under my OB. Probably will have a scan somewhere between 7-9 weeks.

I've told the closest people, mum (haven't told dad yet!) OH has told his mum and sister. I can't wait to announce it. I'm looking for some cool fb announcements, I wanna include my daughter and my partner's two children in it too but just haven't found any kind of announcement that I love yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->