moving on to cows milk?

mummyosborne

Reaction score
my LO is going to be 1 next week (actual) and i was just wondering if you changed your premmies to cows milk at 1 actual or 1 corrected? and is it worth using a follow on milk for a few months just for those extra vitamins? shes on an iron suppliment and a multivitamin both once a day.

I recently read it was 1 corrected, although I wasn't aware of this and got Jamie on it at 1 actual. He seems to be fine with it though, and still has his iron and vitamins.

We changed to cows milk at 1 year actual. Partially because I had lost the will to live with making formula bottles up all the time, but also because the boys were going off their milk. I was hoping that changing to cows milk might encourage them to drink more... but unfortunatley not :nope:.

They are still on a vitamin supplement, but plan to stop this soon as I only continued it to ensure they got enough vitamin over the winter.

I'm unsure about this too as my LO has just turned one. He has tasted it in bits, but I too am tired of the formula making lol. But its whatever is best. Have you asked their Ped? Will ask mine next week at his follow up and see what he recommends x

Our neonatal said it can be actual age, but we waited a lil longer.

Elias began drinking it at 1 year actual. He doesn't like it much though, and he's still breastfed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->