moving on

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
to the 3-6 months clothes :cry: She still fits in some of her 0-3 months clothes but the weather is changing and it's getting cooler so I need warmer clothes. Putting most of her 0-3 months away and washing the 3-6 months today. Good thing is she is not clothes deprived :rofl: And I guess now I'll have new outfits to put her in ;)

aww, i wish i could phoebe still not in newborn really she fits in a few of the smaller end of newborn and struggling to find some nice winter clothes to fit. all her lovely summer dresses are hung up with the tags on :( x

Hannah was big when she was born :rofl: And has just gotten bigger, which I'm happy about but it's still sad to put away some of those outfits.......:(

ah jack is in 0-3 and some of them are 2 big x

Dont you just hate that, I went shopping today and had to get Dec 12-18 months. I didnt notice how big he was getting because he has been wearing t-shirts and 3/4 length trousers. I want my bubba back!!!!!

:(

They grow fast, don't they?

This thread has made me chuckle, my LO must be pretty huge she is already wearing a few pieces of 3-6months at only 3wks old! All of her 1month clothes and newborn are way to small.....LOL! I hope she doesn't continue to grow this fast, i am going to be running out of clothes soon!

This thread has made me chuckle, my LO must be pretty huge she is already wearing a few pieces of 3-6months at only 3wks old! All of her 1month clothes and newborn are way to small.....LOL! I hope she doesn't continue to grow this fast, i am going to be running out of clothes soon!

:rofl::rofl: Glad I'm not alone!! Hannah never wore the newborn stuff, luckily we didn't have many

Colton never wore newborn either. He was born into 0-3month, and outgrew them the first month. He has been in 6-12 month for about a month or so now; and about another 1-2 months (he will be able 7 months) he will be out of those and in 12-18!!
He was a 4 months old in 6-12 month clothes.
And soon he'll be a 7 month old in 12-18!!
This is just crazy! :shock:

OMG this child has so many 3-6 months stuff I had to clear out another drawer :rofl:

I just had to do the same thing with Bren. All his newborn and 0-3 stuff is packed away now. I went shopping this week and found some cute stuff for winter, and bought 6-12 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->