Moving over a week early and just saying hi! Preggie with twin boys

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies...
This is my second pregnancy AND ive been getting symptoms and pains of a 3rd tri preggie lady for a while now since its twins so figured I would move over early...due Aug 20th but most of family and friends and my OB are betting they will show sometime in mid to late July...just had my baby shower this weekend and still have painting to do in the nursery but since its our second we have all the big gear cept for cribs (we got a double stroller from my mom that she used with my adopted siblings) and we already have two infant carseats from LO who is just now 18 months old so we are set other than the little things and also having to trade in all Bs girly stuff for boy stuff instead haha...but its fun and nice that I do get to go out and buy clothes again but sad to have to get rid of LOs stuff so soon...

As for other background info Im 26 and hubby is 42...our little girl is 18 months and is I guess what you would call severe special needs...she had hydrocephalus, a brain tumor and a stroke all at 10 months old. She now has a trach and g-tube and a portacath and just last month got both her shunts out. She has cortical blindness but can hear and we found out also in March that her vocal cords are no longer paralyzed so we are working on getting her trach out prolly by early next year. Physically she is like a 3-4 month old but with worse head control. We do have 24 hour nursing which is a blessing but its going to be so crazy with her and the twins once nursing is gone haha:dohh:

Looking forward to seeing tons of cute babies being born and having others that can relate to horrible SPD and heart palps and not being able to breathe or get comfy about 80% of the time lol :haha:

Welcome to Third Tri and good luck with the rest of your twin pregnancy! I'm sure it will be a lot of work with your daughter's needs, but I'm also sure it will all work out and be so worth it. :flower:

Welcome!
N wow didn't know about your daughter... Things will be tough but so rewarding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->