Moving over here

Hey All,

Looking to join the NTNP team and trying to find a recent thread is not easy. May I join?

We are looking to start actively TTCing in January. NTNP until then.

Welcome! I hope all goes well for you!

I don’t think this cycle it’ll happen unfortunately but I’m slowly becoming ok with not tracking as much. Let’s see how long I can do that lol

Huge :hugs: I hope it happens sooner rather than later and in a way where you are less stressed.

Thank you! How are things going for you? Any results yet? I know you said you have a follow up next week

I had my second MRI today so on Wednesday next week I will go find the results. in the meantime I had a fairly large cyst appear in a matter of 3 hours over night in a sensitive downstairs lady part. Called the dr and they actually had me come in right away. Dr says it's a cycst but not close enough to the surface to drain. So I am on antibiotics twice a day to try and help with that. Between my back pain and that pain yesterday... I was literally sweating just trying to hold it together. My boss could tell something was up.

The pain when touched is going away so that's nice. Hopefully wearing work pants tomorrow isn't going to irritate it and cause an issue.

I guess on the TTC front I am thinking less and less that temping is going to work for me this go around.. but I'm still gonna try and see if I can make it work. Had a talk with DH who says he doesn't want to know where we are in the cycle because then it makes it feel like work. He's down to DTD every day if needed and wants me to keep it a surprise for him.

I’m so sorry about the cyst! I know that can’t be fun or comfortable at all. Hopefully everything is alright with your mri as well.

I’m out this month but hopefully next month will be ok. I’m supposed to ovulate around Milan’s birthday so I may not feel up to it. DH was surprised when I mentioned that because he said he didn’t think I was tracking any more.... I never said I wouldn’t :angelnot:

it’s exciting for y’all though! I hope it happens quickly!

Flarmy: Fingers crossed for quick recovery!

Usawife: So sorry it didn't happen this cycle :(

Afm, I'm 4dpo. Dtd only four days before ovulation so chances are not great but still there.

USA: :hugs: I'm sorry sweetie. I know it's going to be tough emotionally in the coming months. Maybe Milan will bring you an amazing gift of a sibling to help you have something bright to look on in these otherwise dark moments. December is a hard month for me as well so know you aren't alone. So much love!

LO4: It only takes one little swimmer. FX for you hun

Reactions: LO4
Hopefully at least one of us will have a positive soon! The day I got a positive with Noah Milan would’ve been 18mo

:hugs:

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was way too busy for my liking lol.

7dpo today and time's not moving fast enough. Af is due in six days and I should start spotting a day or two before. So it's not many days left but still too many. Had a tiny bit of pink in my cm at 5dpo, but nothing since. Progesterone is high, which it is every month after ovulation, and it makes my nipples sore. I'm so sick of myself being so obsessed during tww...

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Fingers crossed for you LO4!

I'm coming up to ovulation this week and it's killing me that we aren't officially trying yet. Still need to wait until January before officially TTC.

NTNP doesn't really work when I know I'm fertile and I ask my husband to DTD. DH is in school until August next year so soonest we can have baby be born is September 2020.

But I can be here to cheer you all on until then. January isn't too long to wait really. Good luck all!

FXed LO4!!! If it were me I’d start testing but I’m too impatient

Joanna hubs just graduated flight school so I know the feeling on waiting. Plus I know when I feel like DTD and I know it’s time but he’s the same way sometimes

FLArmy weekend was busy here too. Seems like I’m always super busy though

Well AF is due Sunday... not looking forward to it since it always sucks but I got my Christmas gifts a little early from hubby :mrgreen: so that makes me happy lol

Well AF is due Sunday... not looking forward to it since it always sucks but I got my Christmas gifts a little early from hubby :mrgreen: so that makes me happy lol
I'm also due on Sunday :) 10dpo today. Having some symptoms but they are probably due to the progesterone, not pregnancy. Won't test until af is late.

I'm also due on Sunday :) 10dpo today. Having some symptoms but they are probably due to the progesterone, not pregnancy. Won't test until af is late.

Have you tested yet?

We are officially 2DO, and did manage to DTD the day before O. So we have a chance this month. I convinced DH to go ahead and I'm so glad I did. Good luck to everyone.

Have you tested yet?

We are officially 2DO, and did manage to DTD the day before O. So we have a chance this month. I convinced DH to go ahead and I'm so glad I did. Good luck to everyone.
Hope the tww goes by fast for you! I haven't tested yet. Waiting until af is late. Sore nipples and increased thirst during the evenings are my symptoms right now. I don't have any spotting yet, but it should start tomorrow if not tonight. Af is expected in two days but I always spot a day or two before.

You have good will power LO4. I'm planning to wait until day before AF is due, but that will be around the 26th. I won't be testing right before I go to work so can only use first morning urine on the weekends. Wonder if I can test in the afternoon/evening on day AF is due, would the hormone be strong enough to detect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->