Moving over here

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I tested yesterday and got a BFN. So I might be out this month. AF is due sometime this week so we will just have to wait and see. Woke up this morning with sore and heavy feeling breasts, I also have noticed an increase in thirst and appetite over the past few days. But after the BFN I'm not really sure if this is just weird AF symptoms or actual pregnancy?? Will just have to wait and see I guess.

Joanna: tww really sucks. Hope you get a bfp in a few days!

I'm on cd8 and still have about two weeks left until ovulation so not much going on here.

I would certainly test again! I didn’t test positive with Noah until a day or two before. Hopefully you get a bfp soon! I felt like I had some ovulation symptoms yesterday but it was negative when I tested. Not supposed to for another week so we will see. Hopefully something will happen this month but with the timing of Milan’s birthday I’m not banking on it.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. AF arrived for me yesterday. I am not disappointed as I feel more relived than anything. I was going crazy symptom spotting and then kept getting BFNs. So I am happy to go along with the next cycle and try again. We will be actively TTCing this new cycle which is exciting. How is all of your cycles going?

Good luck this cycle! I'm on CD12 and usually ovulate around cd20 so not even fertile yet. Don't know if DH is on board trying yet, but if he's not it's okay since all my focus will be on the holidays ;)

I got a positive ovulation test yesterday and we dtd Sunday so it might happen this month. We’re visiting family for thanksgiving so I’m not sure we will get the chance to again plus with Milan’s birthday Sunday we may not feel up to it.

It might only take the one time, that's how my daughter was conceived lol. I remember we had DTD several days before O (i was tracking with temp) but then realized we'd have a christmas baby so decided to leave DTD until the following month. But that one time actually worked haha. She was born a bit early so her birthday is exactly 2 weeks to Christmas (she will be 6 years old soon!). How time flies.

I’m cramping bad today and got a peak test so I’m pretty sure today is ovulation day. There’s a chance but it’s slim. Don’t think timing will work for the next couple months either so I’m feeling a bit down today

Fingers crossed!!

I'm at CD15 and my ewcm has started so should be ovulating in about 4 days maybe. Dtd yesterday and hoping to get a go at it today too.

Good luck LO4!

I'm hoping that ovulation is about a week away for me. But in my last 2 cycles I ovulated around CD10 meaning my cycles are only about 24-25 days! Not enough time for the egg to mature before I ovulate. So I'm hoping my cycle this month will be more normal like 27-28 days. I'm temping for ovulation and checking CM, so fingers crossed I ovulate a little later. Still going to BD later this week and about every 2-3 days until I know ovulation has happened.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->