Moving past a stillborn

ashmarie2289

Reaction score
I gave birth to the prettiest little angel I could imagine on feb 28th at 9:19pm via c section we lost her that evening:( We never even seen it coming since she was a very active and healthy baby during my entire pregnancy!! I was released from the hopital at 5:30 March 1st due to I was about to lose it!! I was pacing the floor and just about to go crazy!! Well me and my guy want to have another baby so bad!! well we have had sex at least 10 times since March 17th (we started having sex) now well its been 5 weeks and all bleeding is done has been for a while and well I noticed my pee is smelling real sweet now and cloudy, i am so moody one minute im happy the next i am so mad! and ive been real tired and having bad headaches that never go away even after taking meds! Could I be pregnant again?? We have had sex without a condom every time too!! I havent been sick or anything so thats why I am confused!! I am a diabetic too... Help!!! Any other mom ever go through all of this? The pee the mood swings the whole 9 yards?

So sorry to hear of your loss. Not sure as I haven't been in that situation. My only suggestion is perhaps to take a test?? :hugs: Goodluck.

I feel your pain my baby boy was born premature on 2/14/10 and became an angel on 1/12/2011. He was fine extremely active in-utero until one day he just stopped moving. He was born with hydrocephalus and a brain hemmorhage. He was never able to come home. I can definately understand you wanting a baby. I have been trying on and off since September 2010 and as of February 2011 I have been going at it full throttle. Hopefully you're pregnant but, if not I wish you lots of luck and baby dust.

I lost my baby 4 weeks ago at 18 weeks and I am still completely devastated, I can't imagine your pain, my God :cry: Did they give you a reason for the baby passing away ? I know the feeling of just wanting to get pregnant again , but for me I am taking my time to decide. I am older 40 and have 3 boys so this pregnancy was a complete surprise and it was my girl that I always longed for :cry: I really hope you are pregnant and I also hope you are ok . Have you taken a pregnancy test ? That would confirm it. I didn't have any symptoms with this baby I only knew I was pregnant cause I missed my period .
I do wish you all the best :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey ash. have you popped over to the stillbirth, neonatal loss and sids section? if not maybe when you are ready come in and take a look around.
my son was stillborn on the 4th dec at 35 weeks we have only just got his post mortem results back which showed that it was due to my diabetes that he passed away. i've been a type 1 for 15 years now. i'm pregnant again with my second baby i conceived 2 1/2 months after ryan was born.
if you have any questions just pop me a pm and il try and help with any questions. hope to see you get your BFP soon.
sending lots of love and strength your way xx

Cannot help with this - I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of your loss xx

im sorry for your loss.

My son was still born at 36 weeks in january last year. In feb i got a BFP and my 2nd son was born just 8months and 11 days after his brother.

I hope your get the answer you want :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"