MS at 10 weeks?

Savasanna

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So, all in all, I've had it pretty easy when it comes to MS. I'll have waves and nausea that come and go, and even had a few gagging/small spit up incidents, but nothing major. This morning I woke up NAUSEOUS. I threw up twice (like, full on vomit/dry heaving) before going to work and have been feeling queasy/off all morning. My wife was sick with the stomach bug last week, but she pretty much recovered by Friday.

My question is - could MS be just rearing its head at 10 weeks? I thought 10 weeks was the beginning of the end of MS. I'm trying to work out if I've caught a stomach bug, or if this is just my first dose of true MS.

It could be ms, when I had my youngest daughter, I was nauseous from 6 weeks but never actually vomited from it till I was 10 weeks, you never know how it will affect you. However, it is also possibly a delayed reaction as a result of catching your wife's bug... Unfortunately I think you will just have to wait and see. I hope you feel better soon.

I started MS at 9-10 weeks this time around, and I've still got it. I've never gotten it this late with any of my other pregnancies. This is ridiculous! I should be feeling good by now! lol... I really hope yours goes away quickly for you.

I've had nausea since about week 6 and I've just started throwing up last week when I was 10 weeks.. it hit me the worst last night though! Threw up a couple of times and could still feel food sitting in places it shouldn't be.. don't feel.great today, but so far no throwing up.

This happened last pregnancy for me too.. just when you think you've dodged MS!

I never get past morning sickness until 15 weeks

I've had it quite bad throughout but my worst weeks were definitely 10-12. I was being sick several times a day rather than just feeling sick. Feeling slightly better now at almost 15 weeks! Hope it passes soon for you

Thanks ladies! I think it may have been a combo of the two. I did end up having to go home early from work due to a low grade fever, but my OB suspects the vomiting was MS. Who knows. In any event, I suppose vomiting it a bit of a pregnancy right of passage so... yay? Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->