MS at 17 weeks and counting

lesondemavie

Mama to 2 rainbows & 4 Angels
Reaction score
I'm nearly 17 weeks and today was such a tough day with nausea/vomiting/struggling to eat. After 11 straight weeks of this even with diclegis to help, I'm starting to feel like it's going to last all pregnancy 😂. Any positive stories of MS going strong, and then finally easing mid-late second tri?

In my last pregnancy I had morning sickness until I was 27 weeks. I found that this time my prenatal were actually making me sick. So I had to stop taking them for a few weeks, which helped a lot. That being said, I still have many times where things trigger a gag reflex. But better than constant nausea!! Hopefully it subsides soon!!

Me! My nausea began to ease up about week 16 but it wasn't until week 20 I could go most of the day without feeling sick. Sadly, I'm still having to take anti-sickness as every time I try stop them, I go back to throwing everything up! When I take them, the sickness and nausea is (mostly) gone..! Which is annoying as I'd rather not be taking it at this point but what can you do! Before week 20, I still had debilitating nausea even on the anti-sickness so things have def improved!

I never get over it 100% but it does ease up quite a bit after 20 weeks. I'm 23 weeks and still take anti nausea meds before bed.

ughhh, I have a feeling I'm gonna be a part of that boat. I'm 15 weeks in and had morning sickness worse than ever today. I hope it doesn't get any worse than this, but knowing my luck when it comes to nausea, it will. Haha

Hi les, perhaps try asking your doc for something stronger than diclegis. If you're really suffering and not getting enough nutritious food, it could be worth the risk. I knew plenty of women who were sick the entire pregnancy and moved on to tougher stuff.

Me too I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and feel so sick this morning I'm lying on the sofa under a blanket right now feeling fed up! It's so much better than first tri but I still get bad days! I hope today won't be one as I've got plans this afternoon :(

I feel for you. :( Every time I think I'm feeling better and have a good day or two, the next day headaches and nausea come rushing back. It's awful. I hope it passes for you soon

I was really bad until about 21 weeks, then it's started to ease (meaning I would have one or two good days a week, or have parts of the day where I was ok). I'm 26 weeks today, and now it's more like one or 2 days a week where I feel bad, and even then it's not the whole day. I totally thought I'd be one of those who were terribly sick till the end, but thankfully not! Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->