MS>bfn>bfp?

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
Did anyone get morning sickness but a BFN at first but later on got a BFP that same month or so?

Yes! That said, I got my BFP very early, and my MS must have kicked in like literally days after conception. But I had MS for a few days, tested, got BFN, waiting two more days, tested again, and BFP.

That gives me hope!! I had nausea for about 6 days now, bfn today...hoping bfp in a few days!!

I had the same. I swear I had nausea from like 4dpo then tested at like 7 or 8 days i think bfn and then a few days later i had my bfp. I was that unwell i thought i had a stomach bug of some sort

That is exactly how I feel. I'm so sick. I tested with one of the cheapies n got a BFN. I'm really scared to test again, it's only been two days. I have no idea when to test again. That does give me hope though as well

The same thing happened to me. I just assumed AF was on its way but late. Thinking back now I guess I must have ovulated late which is why it took me so long to get a BFP. Tiredness is what really made me keep testing.

Hey ladies I just want to tell u I got my BFP THIS MORNING!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->